Clintons are coming to town (Buffalo NY)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tothemax93

Reaction score
Bill Clinton will be here tomorrow at a local Restaurant to organize for Hilary. She's coming Friday. I've never seen any Presidential candidate come to this area. It looks like Bernie's got them on the run. Oh ya... She has to testify one day this week with the head of the FBI. Talk about a trip to the principles office.:jail:

Bill's coming ahead - bringing the undue influence, & prolly money, to grease the FBI palms so's they won't arrest the Beotch when she arrives. ??

So have everyone made their reservations yet for the rally??????:rofl_200:

Bill's going to be about 15 or 20 minutes away from me. Maybe I'll do a drive by. They haven't announced where the rally will be yet. When they announce I'll be sure and get a ticket for you, Trauma:biglaugh:

Thanks.....

BTW...can you please pick me up a Hillary blow up doll? That way I can f*ck her, just like how she is planning to f*ck the rest of us after she becomes president?:damn angry:

Attachments

• 210462720_40725b1af8.jpg
    210462720_40725b1af8.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 14
  • images (7).jpg
    images (7).jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 14
Bill's going to be about 15 or 20 minutes away from me. Maybe I'll do a drive by. They haven't announced where the rally will be yet. When they announce I'll be sure and get a ticket for you, Trauma:biglaugh:

Tim....maybe my paranoia talking but....you might want to choose your words a little more carefully! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Thanks.....

BTW...can you please pick me up a Hillary blow up doll? That way I can f*ck her, just like how she is planning to f*ck the rest of us after she becomes president?:damn angry:

Are they selling them on the campaign trail to help fund the effort? Hope they got an alternate source of money....these may not sell very well.....just sayin' :biglaugh:

Are they selling them on the campaign trail to help fund the effort? Hope they got an alternate source of money....these may not sell very well.....just sayin' :biglaugh:

Well Ive been told that I'm a sick man.....lol:biglaugh:

Well Ive been told that I'm a sick man.....lol:biglaugh:

Tim....maybe my paranoia talking but....you might want to choose your words a little more carefully! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I thought the same thing afterword, Danny. Might be getting a knock on the door:eusa_dance:

Even the blow up doll would probably force you over the back of the couch without so much as a plunger handle or table leg to bite down on. Ol' Billy probably cant even blow into the sax without prolapsing his own prison wallet. Damn, I just threw up a little.

Better, a trip to the Warden's Office to give him a Blow Job or Just a Cigar in the.....:rofl_200:

Circus is in town:eusa_dance: I did a drive by. All the news people were there with there gaint satalites. Bill wasn't there yet, but everybody is getting ready. A block from the restaurant were 2 Bernie supporters, With there signs. Probably a hundred people in line and around the place. 4 or 5 Trump supporters out in the front of the parking lot. The main Trump guy was a Veteran, with an American flag. His sign had womanizer something, and Benghazi Something. I couldn't read it all driving. He'll be on the news. Bill is only supposed to talk for about ten minutes. I would dare say that Bill will draw a bigger crowd than Hilary.

Hilary will be here tomorrow (friday) around 2 pm. Her rally is at the Pierce Arrow car museum, in downtown Buffalo. Holds around 3000 people.

Trump is coming to Buffalo on Sunday the 17th at 7 pm. His rally is at the first Niagara center. It holds around 19,000. More than Six times as many people.

IMO I don't think people are going to see Trump because he's a rock star. In reality he's a bad haired Narcissist. People, who don't like other people's ideas/principles, will always attack them as an individual. Trumps crowds are there because he's putting forth a philosophy that they vehemently agree with. It's way bigger than Trump. He's just the face.

Hilary will be here tomorrow (friday) around 2 pm. Her rally is at the Pierce Arrow car museum, in downtown Buffalo. Holds around 3000 people.

Trump is coming to Buffalo on Sunday the 17th at 7 pm. His rally is at the first Niagara center. It holds around 19,000. More than Six times as many people.

IMO I don't think people are going to see Trump because he's a rock star. In reality he's a bad haired Narcissist. People, who don't like other people's ideas/principles, will always attack them as an individual. Trumps crowds are there because he's putting forth a philosophy that they vehemently agree with. It's way bigger than Trump. He's just the face.

Looks like the same thing going on around Albany....Killary held her rally in the Cohoes High School gymnasium, holds around 2000 people. Cruz held his in the Scotia HS gym, about the same size. When Trump shows up he plans to rent the Albany Times Union Center....capacity 17,500! I went there for a Rolling Stones concert a few years ago (to give you an idea).

Trump epitomizes the ol' saying...."Go big or Go Home!" :biglaugh:

On the evening news there was mention of some problem gaining entry into Killary's rally, lots of folks standing out in the cold until frustration drove them to leave....even the press couldn't get in. Don't know what happened but absolutely no mention of it the next day in the news....imagine that! :biglaugh:

To round out the field, Kasich will be in my area tomorrow, and Bernie will be here on Monday, At the university of Buffalo. The "gangs all here"

Latest posts

Back