Clutch and Brake Levers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ellner357

Reaction score
Okay, here's the deal. It's ridding season again in my lovely town. Over this winter I seem to have forgotten I have small hands... I'm a big fella with a size medium paw.

Now the clutch lever is very heavy on this bike I don't mind that. But I'm reaching for both my clutch and my brake. It sucks it's rough on my hands so I want some adjustable. Now I could go on ebay and just slap a cheap set on. But I figured you guys being the experts that you are you may know what set is better then the other. Budget is sadly an issue. So what are my best options here???

Be cautions about having the clutch lever shifted in. This will potentially not make it disengage all the way. You can see how much potential travel you have left by pulling in the clutch and seeing where it starts to engage when you let it out.

Be cautions about having the clutch lever shifted in. This will potentially not make it disengage all the way. You can see how much potential travel you have left by pulling in the clutch and seeing where it starts to engage when you let it out.

Thanks don't worry I will be careful of that!

Thanks for the links guys I'll try those ones out.

Also is there a way to make the clutch lever a little lighter? A stronger clutch master that swaps in?

Latest posts

Back