Clutch cover insert installation video

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Todd! I have been thinking I would have to do this along with an oil change. I was just going to mill off the raised up lines (that look like shit on my bike) then just polishing it, or bead blasting it and powder coating it. Wish I could afford one of yours.

Craig

Excellent tutorial Todd!!...........Nicely done, the worst part of installing your Hooligan insert was removing the old gasket from the clutch cover and case, we were able to reuse both insert seals without issue, the only thing I might add would be to lightly grease both sides of the new gasket prior to assembly to aid in the removal and reuse of the gasket if you need to get back into it later.....................Tom.

Todd: You do amazing work. Fantastic Video. Wish we could talk some time, I have ideas for Bike and Firearm Projects
but using a Stone Axe and Chisel it takes me forever. My shop is on a very low budget and I have to buy what I can at
Harbor Freight.:confused2::bang head:

Latest posts

Back