Clutch cover insert

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmax1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
How hard is it to change the clutch cover insert? Mine is cracked but not leaking yet. I am going to do the DD mod to the clutch as I have the parts. I was thinking of going and buying a polished set of inserts. The one side is just two screws holding it on. The clutch side I don't know know how it's put in there. Any help or suggestions are appreciated. :biglaugh:

dmax if your doing the dd get a hold of rick rash and he can sell you a deeper retainer for both spring's. i think its $35

a really pain in the ass phillips from the inside of the cover itself. i replaced mine with an allen head when i had it powder coated.

I just got done changing my dd to pcw and i dident even think about the bolt on bling.

I was gonna buy rick's retainer for $35 and the pcw spring was only $50 and it holds the clutch almost as good with a little less clutch pull. After i installed dd i could feel my elbow not liking the clutch lever.

Latest posts

Back