• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

coasting enrichment diaphragms

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwikrider

Reaction score
I believe that is the proper description, they are part number 3LD-1490H-00-00 according to Yamaha. Anybody have some or know where to get them aftermarket? Cheapest I've seen is 50-70 for new and I need all 4 for my 88 1200. Thanks!

kwik

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-04 at 11.23.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-04 at 11.23.40 PM.png
    432.4 KB · Views: 12
Thanks for the KL part number. Not sure why nothing came up for me when I looked on eBay.

Toolman, If they’re still soft and not cracking, I’ll take them.

^That's what Im looking at now. They say made in USA but the price is more Taiwan. I'm ordering those and some lightly used genuines so I can compare.

^That's what Im looking at now. They say made in USA but the price is more Taiwan. I'm ordering those and some lightly used genuines so I can compare.
what make me "distrust" about the Keyster kits are the gaskets(jet block and choke plumger),are made of "rubber" not as the OEM made of "paper",(thinner) ...maybe somebody has installed the rubber one´s already without a problem....

...oohhh sh..ttt!!!
well,so,for your experience, you guys recomend K&L carburetor parts ,good to know.
I suspected it ,after I check the jet block/choke plunger gaskets...f..ck!!!!!

Any good alternative sources for the jet block plugs? I see them in the Keister kit
that was one of the main reason why I got the Keyster kit(very complete kit for the price...I thought..),but The gaskets do not look ok(rubber) and as the colegues,with more experience mention, the brass parts (poor quality),in my case I only use the AF mixture set.
If you decide to buy it,there is something that you have to know about the oring´s...one of them included in the K-941YK kit, packed but unnecessary.
I will post the Japanese explanation about the orings later.

Which o-ring is unnecessary? Do they pack 5 small ones and the large float chamber cover o-ring in that kit?

*O ring No. 1 in equivalent to #34.
*O ring No. 2 this is 1.9 x 3.8 x 7.6 packed but unnecessary (according to Japan Manufacture ,I consult this issue with Japan)
*O ring No. 3 is equivalent to #41
*O ring No. 4 is equivalent to #11
*O ring No. 5 is equivalent(included) to Mixture screw set # 23

#27 of the Vmax microfiche, This O ring is not packed in the K-941YK kit.

Attachments

• KEYTER KIT 1.png
    KEYTER KIT 1.png
    299.6 KB · Views: 10
  • vmax_oring.JPG
    vmax_oring.JPG
    117.7 KB · Views: 10
  • KEYTER KIT 1.png
    KEYTER KIT 1.png
    299.6 KB · Views: 10
  • vmax_oring.JPG
    vmax_oring.JPG