• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

coasting enrichment diaphragms

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to try the Keyster diaphragms. Looks like somehow I lost one of the small springs 😩

Anybody in the Bay Area/NorCal have some spare parts?

I know that when I have bought Fel-Pro gasket sets for a vehicle, there are often unused gaskets in the box. I assume they have a set made for multiple vehicles, and it's easier to just have one product # for a specific engine, covering a multiple number of applications, instead of stocking just what is needed for one year's model, or when a change in production happens, and they have to accommodate the changes on both sides of the change-over.

I know that when I have bought Fel-Pro gasket sets for a vehicle, there are often unused gaskets in the box. I assume they have a set made for multiple vehicles, and it's easier to just have one product # for a specific engine, covering a multiple number of applications, instead of stocking just what is needed for one year's model, or when a change in production happens, and they have to accommodate the changes on both sides of the change-over.
..yes..make sense...👍🏻

Back