colors!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88vmx12

Reaction score
Well I'm not sure if anyone would be interested in this ,but thought I better bring it up. One of my suppliers told me that they are about to start carrying colored sleeving. Meaning that the COP conversion harnesses that I have been building. "might" be available now in colored sleeving. I am not sure what colors as of yet. They said all the info like price and available colors will not be known for another 3 weeks plus.

G

Neat idea. I already saw yellow and red locally i think :ummm:
Those polymer tubes are great!

Ye better tell me my idaho friend is there any chance you can get a connector for that gsxr cam sensor:

b7e970ae9cd0b3ad.jpg

Im lookin im looking and cant find anywhere and no seller will cut the plug from harness for ya.

Neat idea. I already saw yellow and red locally i think :ummm:
Those polymer tubes are great!

Ye better tell me my idaho friend is there any chance you can get a connector for that gsxr cam sensor:

b7e970ae9cd0b3ad.jpg

Im lookin im looking and cant find anywhere and no seller will cut the plug from harness for ya.

you wouldn't happen to have a picture of the plug would you?:confused2:
G

Przemek,

oh and just to let you know I don't use polymer tubing , it is military grade nylon LOL

G

Back