Colour on stitching on OEM driver seat

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingmel

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will order a new original driver seat from Partzilla because I will send my seat to Exactrep for lower my seat and I also want to keep one seat in OEM height.

My bike is a 2009 in black colour. Seat are black with red stitching.
I send an email to partzilla, but they can't answer what colour it is on stitching.
Part number is 2S3-24710-00-00 (single seat assy)

How can I find out colour on seat with this part number?
I think there are 2 colours. Red and Grey. But don't know the different in part number,
Is there anybody who can tell me how I can find out information on colours?

That part number is for a 2009, and some other years.

There is a second part# 2S3-24710-10-00 which I assume is for the gray stitching.

You can check by going to Partzilla and checking the seat part #s for different years.

I will order a new original driver seat from Partzilla because I will send my seat to Exactrep for lower my seat and I also want to keep one seat in OEM height.

I send an email to partzilla, but they can't answer what colour it is on stitching.

I think there are 2 colours. Red and Grey. But don't know the different in part number,
Hi, are Exactrep still operating? I sent an e-mail to which they never responded. Assumed they had closed shop. Could you give a contact number please.
Thanks in advance

That part number is for a 2009, and some other years.

There is a second part# 2S3-24710-10-00 which I assume is for the gray stitching.

You can check by going to Partzilla and checking the seat part #s for different years.

Thank you!
Then I will be safe for order part number #2S3-24710-00-00 for mine 2009.

How much will it lower?

Back