Coming to your garage!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mod Monkey

Reaction score
As the caption says we are getting down and dirty now!!!! Releasing the best of the best Mod Monkeys out there on you!!!

155441_474558972610180_2067683168_n.jpg

Little Basterds better knock at the house first,after SRK's story I see somthing moving in the garage I'll shoot first and check for fur later!

OK....that's it! Serious situations call for drastic measures! :punk:

Monkey Repeller Super Monkey Repeller Contact Us
Monkey-Repellers.jpg

?Get Rid of Monkey Menace?

Product Code: JWP-315-M
  • Ultrasonic radiation gets rid of Monkeys and many other pests.
  • Ultrasonic pest controlling system with multi-frequency modulated sounds.
  • Doesn't kill Monkey -- it drives them out!
  • No toxic chemicals or messy traps, SAFE and CLEAN.
  • Harmless to humans and most household pets.
Theory:

The only high-powered ultrasonic pest Repeller with special "Multiplex Modulated Sweeping Ultrasonic Sounds" available in India with us.

These high intensity ultrasonic sound waves (10-65KHz) are out of the range of hearing of humans and most household pets, except pests. These nerve-crushing sounds directly penetrate their brain and nervous systems causing them severe pain and discomfort, and make them uneasy and act abnormally-such as frantic jumping, stampeding and fighting each other, which result in the voluntary repulsion against ultrasonic wave areas and Monkeys find it impossible to stay in such radiated areas.

Features:
  • These devices automatically changes the frequency 1-60 times a second, assuring complete coverage of all the communication frequencies of monkeys and many other pests, and make them not get used to the ultrasonic waves.
  • It eliminates pests by using electronic method, which is more sanitary and economical than any other method used.
  • These remarkable units will not interfere with any electronic burglar alarms, fire or smoke detectors, radio, TV reception or other electronic equipments.
  • It emits the modulated frequencies, which sweep automatically from 10KHz to 65KHz that repulses pests.

Operation:
  1. Plug into electrical source.
  2. Set the "SWEEP SPEED" dial at 1-10. A red Light indicates the power is on.
  3. Set the "CONTROL" knob to "MONKEY" range, this sound effectively repels monkeys, and other large animals.
  4. Each week changes the "SWEEP SPEEP" from 1-10, the pests cannot get used to the sounds.
Installation:
  • It should be placed at least four feet above the ground or floor for best results. 2.
  • Do not place it near to your ears before performing check.
  • Order extra units if your plant or establishment is broken up with thick wall partitions which can inhibit transmission of ultrasonic sound. Order extra units if your plant has an open dock entry or exit-way where Monkeys can gain access to premises.
Applications:

The Super Pest Repeller, JWP-315-M can be used for : farm houses, restaurants, supermarkets, schools, hospitals, granaries, warehouse, food and beverage industries, feed producing mills, poultry farms, public institutions, Govt. buildings, animal conservatories, agricultural store houses, flour mills, malt factories, sugar industries, and is especially effective in protecting your VMax from unwanted Mod Monkeys....like, who would actually ever WANT a Mod Monkey!! :hihi:

I was down at the Lounge when I heard about this latest attempt from the malnourished brains of the mod monkey when one of the security gals showed me this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi0KQSQoxY8

I think handing out a few of these, add a Alliance Armament 30 round "clip" along with Danny's solution this feeble attempt at fear mongering by the limp minded monkey will be an utter failure.
Ladies and Gentlemen, your garages are safe!:punk:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 8
Ah, that's the cute little security chick with the really nice butt....I recognize her! :drool: She's pretty tiny, if she can handle that shotgun that easily it's gotta be really 'handler friendly'!

Once again, BB and his band of beautiful babes comes through....way to mind the store BB!! :worthy:

Our garages and bikes that reside there-in are safe 'n secure from this recent hot air threat from the PIA Primate!! :clapping:

Hate to nit pick on ya Red but that pic is a drum and what she had in the gun is a magazine. You don't use a "clip" unless you've got an old Garand... Sorry, my gun ocd took over... LOL

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

I went "hunting" for the monkey again last night. No success, but we found plenty of monkey sign. We know we are on the right track, now to get the military to stop training them!!!

In the group photo I am the 5th one in line with the tinted goggles on. The guy in front was my Squad Leader and I was the Alpha Fire Team lead for that Op.

Attachments

• CQB.jpg
    CQB.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 18
  • OpBlackSheep.jpg
    OpBlackSheep.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 19
Hate to nit pick on ya Red but that pic is a drum and what she had in the gun is a magazine. You don't use a "clip" unless you've got an old Garand... Sorry, my gun ocd took over... LOL

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
Yes that is true Scott, the picture below her is the 30 round "drum clip" to be used in a Saiga 12 shown here in this video. The drum is a 30 rounder from Alliance Arms.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1vPXTcE5-4

Maybe I'm just a little new to VMaxinizationism, just a naive noob.
But, I kinda welcome the Monkey into my garage! I'll probably learn my lesson soon.

OMG!! Did you hear what he said?...........:surprise::surprise::surprise:

Oh man, don't even THINK that!! You don't want them flea bitten little bastids anywhere near your garage!! :punk:

But they look so friendly!!!

monkey_dance.gif

I wish those sneaky butt nuggets would come dancing in a row like that, I could put to use a 30 round drum on a Saiga 12 and make it their last dance! :gun shoot::gun shoot::gun shoot::gun shoot::gun shoot:
:cheers:

Back