Company Logo

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, Nice logo. I've got my computer back up. Thanx for the parts you picked up. Hope the rest of your day goes / went well.:biglaugh:

Yes, Nice logo. I've got my computer back up. Thanx for the parts you picked up. Hope the rest of your day goes / went well.:biglaugh:
Not a problem any time you need something you know where im at. My Buddy took me to lunch & then I went & helped him buy a bike he saw on craigslist he liked so we all had a good day.

Nice one Kyle! How's it coming along? I see that CBX's still in yer garage..
Yeah the CBX is still there I have not even realy tried to sell it to be honest I got burned out for a while & let all my bikes except the 85 Max sit & paid no attention to them. I now have the project of cleaning the CBX carbs again what a pain ! I am much happier now that I quit Harley & am starting to get things around here in order again. I might even have another tech day again soon maybe I can show some one how to take the carbs off a CBX. LOL

I didn't realize you quit the dealership. I don't blame you one bit - flat-rape gets old real quick. I found happiness wrenching for a fleet instead. Too bad there's no motorcycle fleets around here - you'd be a perfect Lead Tech ! :punk:

BTW - I noticed the grey hair on the chimp & I laughed like hell, but I wasn't about to say it out loud before YOU did ! LOL

I didn't realize you quit the dealership. I don't blame you one bit - flat-rape gets old real quick. I found happiness wrenching for a fleet instead. Too bad there's no motorcycle fleets around here - you'd be a perfect Lead Tech ! :punk:

BTW - I noticed the grey hair on the chimp & I laughed like hell, but I wasn't about to say it out loud before YOU did ! LOL
Yeah last Wednesday was my last day. today was supposed to be my last day butt they knew I was done with them & told me if I wanted to go ahead & leave they would have no hard feelings & would rehire me if I decided I wanted to come back & they had an opening.

I didn't realize you quit the dealership. I don't blame you one bit - flat-rape gets old real quick. I found happiness wrenching for a fleet instead.
Yeah last Wednesday was my last day. today was supposed to be my last day butt they knew I was done with them & told me if I wanted to go ahead & leave they would have no hard feelings & would rehire me if I decided I wanted to come back & they had an opening.

If u don't mind me asking, what went sour?

They just dont treat people the best & the pay sucks & not a whole lot of work there. On top of that they dont want you going home it there is no work but you dont get paid for just standing there.

sounds like a no brainer then. best of luck man...

Back