company making aftermarket parts for the 09

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

odieoh24

Reaction score
i just saw this on another forum i go to and thought the guys here would be very interested!!
http://www.bikeland.org/board/viewthread.php?FID=49&TID=43822&set_time=1229825521

i knew it would be just a matter of time before someone figured out how to bypass the speed limiting circuit, now we just gotta get them to tell us how. although i have not purchased the new max yet, the magic 8-ball tells me there is one in my future! i like to mod the crap outta the bike so i'm waiting till all the bugs have been worked out and there are a couple of options on aftermarket other than the dealerships.

later odieoh24

Do a search on this guy... he was trolling around on the 14 section a while back. He's pretty much one of the biggest idiots i've ever talked to lol. You may be able , to splice the wires, but I wouldn't be so sure about his hp gains and top speed. He doesn't even own a max, nor does he race. He goes off of hearsay and Wild ass guesses.

I read a posting on starvmax.com that was talking about doing this mod. It sounded like the guy who put up the posting came up with the idea himself while researching the wiring diagram and chasing the wires on his bike.

Do a search on this guy... he was trolling around on the 14 section a while back. He's pretty much one of the biggest idiots i've ever talked to lol. You may be able , to splice the wires, but I wouldn't be so sure about his hp gains and top speed. He doesn't even own a max, nor does he race. He goes off of hearsay and Wild ass guesses.

I thought his claims were a bit questionable too. I checked his web site and he doesn't even mention it. Also his mod has different results than the other speed governor mod.

Latest posts

Back