concept+some photshop=wow

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RJ RJ RJ

Reaction score
found this on a french site...very well done...looks very finished. Hope the real one is as good.

Attachments

• vmax1800 2.jpg
    vmax1800 2.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 254
The tail section looks a million times better than the one on the prototype.

The prototype tail looks like the head on a Beluga Whale.

Attachments

• beluga.jpg
    beluga.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 17
I just wonder what class they will fit into. I looks allot more like a sport bike than a cruiser. It will mean a huge insurance hike on the new Vmax.
That I don't like...us Canadians pay way too much as it is. I have not got my new rate for this year but last year was $1300.00 with a perfect record ! NOT to mention I own the bike so I don't have to pay collision. I can't imagine the rates for a new one and having collision on it.... holy shit - I don't like the bike that much !

Fuk that I'll stick with what I can't afford already.

If its the real deal and its going to happen, It will join my 06 in the garage:banana:

looking at that pic, im gettin the itch too....
we shall see.

My promise to myself is to wait until the second roadtest shoot out between the vmax and hayabusa on the dragstrip. If the magazines have it declared the new home run leader by then well....debt load thy name is RJ!

Last saturday I once again got confirmation from the Owner/manager and sales manager at Tejas Yamaha about the the fact that they are a bunch of ignorant shithooks that need to be selling tractors or something.

They still never even HEARD of a vmax prototype or ANY Vmax developments that we all know about over the last 3 years..........

The guy tried to re-assure me by saying..."Well, the Vmax has been around a LONG time"...............

The STUPID MOTHERFUCKER DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THEY DROPPED THE VMAX OUT OF THE 2008 LINEUP.!!!!!!!!!!........

He still had a B-King sitting on the floor, claimed they've sold 3 of them so far, don't know whether to believe it or not........

Latest posts

Back