connectors Anyone?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88vmx12

Reaction score
Just thought I would share with all of you my latest connector order. Just over 5,000 connectors mostly for Yamaha's :punk:

IMG_0164.jpg

G

That's a lot of connectors!...........What do you manufacture other than the COP coversion harness?...........Tom.

That's a lot of connectors!...........What do you manufacture other than the COP coversion harness?...........Tom.

Yes I do some custome stuff once in a while plus I have a few things in the works for Sean. I also have a connector website that will be up and running sooner or later

be heaven for some one doing a restoration:biglaugh:

Wondering if you will be offerring a "Vmax Kit" of replacement connectors. I'd be up for one or two sets. Problem is, I have a hell of a time getting the olds ones off no matter how I pick , prod , and pull on the old connectors. There has got to be a video or someother type of tutorial to show how to best remove wires intact.

Can you get this one?

Used on Ventures, there is an interest in getting both ends in order to make a trailer harness for people that don't want to splice wires.

Gary

Can you get this one?

Used on Ventures, there is an interest in getting both ends in order to make a trailer harness for people that don't want to splice wires.

Gary

Gary,

I might already have the one you are looking for. I need a picture please send a link at my PM or email me .

Thanks G

Latest posts

Back