contact info for marks pipes

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

odieoh24

Reaction score
does anyone here have the contact info for mark. had a little accident on climax and need to have some new cans made for the hmf setup i used to have. all i need to replace is the right side can but if he cant match whats alreasdy there then i'll hopefully be able to get him to do a right and left side. dont want to discuss the accident right now as i'm at as loss for words. it was a stupid mistake made by myself and a friend i was riding with. also need right side otec rear set replaced-anyone know howe to get ahold of jai infranzon as well? all help appreciated.

thanks odieoh24

does anyone here have the contact info for mark. had a little accident on climax and need to have some new cans made for the hmf setup i used to have. all i need to replace is the right side can but if he cant match whats alreasdy there then i'll hopefully be able to get him to do a right and left side. dont want to discuss the accident right now as i'm at as loss for words. it was a stupid mistake made by myself and a friend i was riding with. also need right side otec rear set replaced-anyone know howe to get ahold of jai infranzon as well? all help appreciated.

thanks odieoh24
Marks Performance Pipes (760)948-1346
Hmm, I thought you were the one that knew Jai...
Maybe Mario can help you with a HMF style replacement.
Mark should be able to make new cans, although I haven't him build anything other than his stock design.
Good Luck!

Back