Cool stuff coming

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedi-

Reaction score
As some of you know I make a few bits and pieces. Being in NZ the market is small and dealing overseas is Ok but organizing shipping for each and every piece is a pain.
As most of the bits are sold in the US anyway it makes logical sense that have a supplier at your fingertips would make logical sense.
Sean is already very well known and has a great reputation and he will be receiving a bunch of products shortly to have available.

I have a few pictures of some of the parts and I do have some further offerings in the pipeline....so what's available are, stainless Vmax radiator covers, Acetyl solid engine mounts, V stacks raw, powdercoated or polished, highway bracket/engine guards and fork braces, Driveshaft extensions any length, brake adapters for larger rotors

The fork braces are limited now down to a couple left and I won't reproduce them.
The highway brackets are limited also but will be making an alternative style.

Cheers

Attachments

• 016 (Large).jpg
    016 (Large).jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 253
  • 024 (Large).jpg
    024 (Large).jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 254
  • 026 (Large).jpg
    026 (Large).jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 232
  • 028 (Large).jpg
    028 (Large).jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 259
Pricing:
$150 - 3" Driveshaft Extension
$200 - 6" Extensions
$75 - Delrin Solid Mounts
$125 - Carb Stacks Raw Finish
$175 - Carb Stacks Polished
$100 - Radiator Grill
$150 - Crash Guards
$50 - Brake Adapters (Includes hardware and coating)
$?? - Fork Brace (need to get pricing and availability from Jedi)

Current Inventory:
2 sets of polished stax
2 sets of raw stax
2 sets of motor mounts
1 rad grill with small scratch (from shipping) under logo - $25 off reg price
1 fork brace - pending sale (need to get pricing
1 engine guards - pending sale

Jedi/Sean, are there brake caliper adapters available for using 'Busa or R1 caliper for rear?

I have made an adapter for the busa on the big rotor only one time (a user on here has it). It took a lot of grinding on my regular adapter. I think we were going to try and have a few cut to allow for that option in the future but didn't get around to doing it. I would think that jedi's adapter would allow for the larger rotor but the same caliper.

Is Jedi still making the rear caliper adaptors? I'm thinking it would be nice to get rid of the dated look of the solid rear disc. In place of the OEM rear I'm guessing any of these should bolt on and be the same OD?

Vmax rotor interchange based on the ebay wave rotor listing

R1 98-03

R6 99-02

FJR 1300

FZ1/FAZER 1000 -05

TDM 900

THUNDERACE 1000

THUNDERCAT 600

V-MAX 93+

XJ 600 98- DIVERSION

XJR 1300

BULLDOG

Is Jedi still making the rear caliper adaptors? I'm thinking it would be nice to get rid of the dated look of the solid rear disc. In place of the OEM rear I'm guessing any of these should bolt on and be the same OD?

Vmax rotor interchange based on the ebay wave rotor listing

Just put a galfer on it and save the time and money. The back brake doesn't need to be 4 pot or have some huge disk if you're just using it on the street.

Chris

Jedi's rear caliper adaptor uses the stock caliper, it just spaces it out to allow a larger rotor to be used on the rear wheel. You can use any rotor that works with the 93+ vmax front wheel.

I know a larger rotor isn't needed. I just like the looks of the drilled rotors vs. the solid rear rotor and I'm probably one of the few guys that doesn't like the look of wavy rotors. So, Jedi's adaptor would suit my tastes just right and still be cheaper than the galfer rear if I score a used rotor from ebay.

Jedi's rear caliper adaptor uses the stock caliper, it just spaces it out to allow a larger rotor to be used on the rear wheel. You can use any rotor that works with the 93+ vmax front wheel.

I know a larger rotor isn't needed. I just like the looks of the drilled rotors vs. the solid rear rotor and I'm probably one of the few guys that doesn't like the look of wavy rotors. So, Jedi's adaptor would suit my tastes just right and still be cheaper than the galfer rear if I score a used rotor from ebay.

once my venture wears out thats my plan as well. probably order 3 new oem ones...

did u check out toxic's rotors?

Yeah, I saw those rotors Jim has. Nice pieces but not the look I'm after. I see them on ebay from time to time. If I remember right they were around $275/pr.

How much is it and where can it be bought?

He is sending at least one to me as we speak. He may be sending more then one since I am selling his parts. Email me directly if interested and I can get pricing and ensure we have one coming for you.

Sean
[email protected]

Sean cant post the price?

what if he doesn't read the post? what if you want information on the product, or combine with a different item too? email him for information, like you would for any purchase.

Price was on the first page. Not sure on the price of the rear adapter yet but estimate $40

Latest posts

Back