• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

COP's brackets

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88vmx12

Reaction score
I am liquidating some COP holding brackets due to lack of maintenance ease. in regards to removing coils and spark plug removal. These are nice powder coated black brackets (one side with "Spilcker Designs and the other plain black) Regular price is $50 + shipping I am Liquidating this style for $25 includes shipping and way below what it cost me to make them. My loss is your gain, there are only 11 sets available. They will be shipped in separate sleaves so they do not get scratched up and in a padded envelope. Payments to be made via Paypal.

Thanks G

what the heck i'll have a kit as well bud... let me know in difference of shipping...

Your message pm bank is full, I`ll have a set if you can post and price to western Australia??

Looks like 9 of 11 sets gone unless some guys got more than one set.
I don't know what the maintenance issue you mentioned is all about. Is it the fact that one has to thread the plug wire through the bracket? Doesn't sound like a big issue to me.
PM me as I'll take dibs on the last two sets. Would like to hear or see the "new and improved" design when it comes out.
Thanks.
PATMAX

Looks like 9 of 11 sets gone unless some guys got more than one set.
I don't know what the maintenance issue you mentioned is all about. Is it the fact that one has to thread the plug wire through the bracket? Doesn't sound like a big issue to me.
PM me as I'll take dibs on the last two sets. Would like to hear or see the "new and improved" design when it comes out.
Thanks.
PATMAX
I think what he is referring to is, it is a pain in the ass to get each bracket loose just to get access to the spark plug...

Gannon can you please just post the paypal email here so whoever called dibs can pay you? i had trouble trying to PM you as well.

In response to Fred's request..... Ok payment to made to [email protected] Make sure that you copy and paste that into PayPal. For all of them going outside the USA add another $7.50 to cover shipping. Also please send me an email ASAP with your full name and shipping address along with your forum name so I know who is who. Please use the PayPal address for this email. Thanks guys, the sooner you get me the info then I will get them all shipped out on Saturday.

G

Latest posts

Back