• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

COP's brackets

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, hold up guys.... AKA mad wolves! Lol let me go through the list and make sure we are all good. One of you requested 2 sets so before anymore moneys get sent. Let me post another message of who's got them.

G

ok here is the list of you vultures LOL

-sets- -Name- -$- ( notes )

1 SuperCub Paid

1 Dinges Paid

1 Vladthedog Paid

1 Huskyman510 Paid

1 VeeBooster Paid

1 Jeff Wood Paid ( Need shipping address )

1 fmcandrew Paid

1 JimmyK97 Paid

2 Patmax Paid

1 AdambwierdPaid

1 Wildweasel ( I found an extra set ) Paid

The list above was created by combining emails and PMs "first come first served" The above named that have not paid need to pay ASAP other wise the following are next in line: Vincent Maxwell Ribaldry, dlutz 1969, retrostude

Thanks G

Last edited:
I sent you an email yesterday Gannon. please confirm the info there so i can proceed with payment...

Maybe I'm out of the loop but for some reason I was thinking
this was the end of the supply of an awesome product which I wanted when it was first discussed and then produced. I have no idea if version 2 is planned or in the works but can you imagine what Yamaha would ask for such a piece? I have a one of a kind bracket that replaces the sissybar/fender bracket that would absolutely blow you guys away in that it is of such high quality materials and workmanship! If the maker reads this and says it's OK to post a picture of it, I will.
How about it Henry?

Ok guys your items were shipped Monday the 28th. Stateside guys should see their stuff this week.

G

I sent you payment already Gannon. please do wait a bit longer for me to give you a shipping address. Im on the move as we speak...

Ok guys they have all been paid for and some of you have already received them :) Thanks for your purchases

G

G

Your personal email is currently bouncing saying that your email address is not good... I sent you a PM with the info you requested...

I did the same thing during a COP purchase and felt like an idiot for misspelling it. I thing G suggests to "Copy & Paste" to avoid the issue. I got my sets last week G. Thank you.

I did the same thing during a COP purchase and felt like an idiot for misspelling it. I thing G suggests to "Copy & Paste" to avoid the issue. I got my sets last week G. Thank you.
I copied from paypal, and got a postmaster bounce from that address... Hummmm

Latest posts

Back