• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

COP's brackets

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent you an email with my address gannon, you didn't reply so i assume you got it correctly and its in transit?

Hello, I'm very interested in buying these for my '06 vmax. Please let me know if these are still available. Thanks, Jamie.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I think I have a set remaining of his newest bracket design (easier cop removal for spark plug changes). Gannon should have more he can send directly from him as well.

Attachments

• IMG_20160420_140242.jpg
    IMG_20160420_140242.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 37
The new COP brackets have been out for a little while now. I usually don't have much time to get on here to share new stuff. Either they are available directly from myself or Morleys Muscle also carries them. The new style is more maintanence friendly for sure. With these you can easily pull the COP from the side of the bracket and replace your spark plugs without having to remove the bracket. Two brackets come engraved with Spilcker Designs on one side, these are meant to be used on the rear cylinders. If you want to show off to your buddies that you are running the real McCoy and not running some glorified electrical taped stuff then this is the ticket! Or you can flip the brackets over and run straight plain black to keep things looking clean and sheik. Shipped in the USA is $50 or please PM me for out of State side shipment. Just for clarification I added a new picture with the backside of the packaging, so you can see that they are made here in Idaho USA. I did this because of accusations that they were made in Mexico. This stems from the resistors that I have custom made for me by Vishay for the harnesses, and they so happen to be made in Mexico this last order. The harnesses are not out sourced to any company and are made in house. They absolutely have NO used parts in them period!

G

Last edited:
Hello, I would like to buy a complete set of these new style brackets for my '06 vmax. Please let me know if you still have any of these available. Thanks, Jamie.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I'm out of sets on hand but can get Gannon to get some out. As I mentioned it's best to email me! [email protected]

Or send Gannon a PM and he will get back with you on getting him paid!

Today received my brackets... looks great. Did not mounted them, just put 1 of them in place and tried how it would hold the Cops. Perfect!

Most special off all. Sean send the brackets over to the Netherlands, without havong any money from me jet...

Thumbs up for that. Vmaxxers.... special kind of people

Latest posts

Back