• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

COPS (Coil Over Plug) - Brand New -SOLD-

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ectobass

Reaction score
For a number of reasons I sold my 88 VMax a few months ago and discovered I had a brand new set of COPS that I completely forgot about. I think they were around $120 new so I will sell for $85 firm. I don't have the instructions that were sent with them but I am sure someone here can walk you through it. This site is really quite an impressive resource. Payment would be through PayPal.

Thanks,

Dave C.

Attachments

• IMAG1725.jpg
    IMAG1725.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 96
  • IMAG1726.jpg
    IMAG1726.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 86
  • IMAG1727.jpg
    IMAG1727.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 75
  • IMAG1728.jpg
    IMAG1728.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 78
  • IMAG1729.jpg
    IMAG1729.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 66
Re: COPS (Coil Over Plug) - Brand New

I'll take em off your hands. Going to bed now after a 100% shitty day, so I'll Paypal you in the morning!

Those have the resistors in them. Good for both original ECU or the Dyna versions.

Hello, I'll buy them from you right now if you still have them available. Please let me know. Thanks, Jamie.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Hello, are these still available?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Whoever bought them, please PM me your address and I will send you an installation manual.

G

Hi there do you still have the cop and harness

I have bought some parts from Sean before but these were bought from from someone else. Sorry I don't have the contact info. Everything that was in the picture was included in the set....including the spark plugs.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I bought a great set on Vmax parts facebook for around $100.
Another guy sells his on Ebay for $125.

Latest posts

Back