• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cops on Ebay

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought a set from the original poster. I'll add on to this thread when I test them out.

"It has been relisted several times, what is up with that..."

They get relisted because they have been sold and more were made.

"Not getting the price they want I assume .."

Actually I've been very satisfied with the prices I've received. That is the reason I start with the price I do.
I've sold over 20 sets to members here as well as france, mexico and germany.
The guys seem to love them and no complaints.

I only sell denso 4400 and 4800

Just received my set from Blaxmax this week. Nice clean coils, very solid wires and connectors.
Thanks again
Mike

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Got my set from blaxmax last night. Spent the morning installing the COPS and I am VERY happy! Starts on half a revolution instead of a couple of engine turns. No more breaking up at 7K in first gear, no more dropping RPMs at idle after it gets hot. No more burbling at steady low cruise.

Here I thought all of this was carb related...

The Coil Over Plug harnesses were nicely assembled. I added 3/8"split loom over the wiring and 1/2" loom over the plug bodies just to dress them up a bit.

Did some other electrical checks and turn signal repairs, wired in an aircraft covered toggle cut off switch for the headlight.

Battery has not been able to recover well after multiple starts for the last few weeks, so I from ordered a UB12220 battery from Apex for $33.98- no tax.

Apex is a sponsor I have and appreciate greatly.
One of the best batteries you can get for a Vmax and nicely priced.
I highly recommend it to members of this site. 430 cca's will spin the engine easily on cold and hot starts. It lasts past its warranty.

Plan on getting a set of COPs in the near future...after I buy some other small stuff which adds up quickly. And I also agree and love the Apex batter I bought about 3 years ago.. Well worth the $$, he'll worth twice what I have paid for it easy.. It has out lasted others with easy.

Got my set from blaxmax last night. Spent the morning installing the COPS and I am VERY happy! Starts on half a revolution instead of a couple of engine turns. No more breaking up at 7K in first gear, no more dropping RPMs at idle after it gets hot. No more burbling at steady low cruise.

Here I thought all of this was carb related...

The Coil Over Plug harnesses were nicely assembled. I added 3/8"split loom over the wiring and 1/2" loom over the plug bodies just to dress them up a bit.

Did some other electrical checks and turn signal repairs, wired in an aircraft covered toggle cut off switch for the headlight.

Battery has not been able to recover well after multiple starts for the last few weeks, so I from ordered a UB12220 battery from Apex for $33.98- no tax.
When you order the battery make sure you ask for conversion ends or motorcycle post or you will get marine post.

When you order the battery make sure you ask for conversion ends or motorcycle post or you will get marine post.

Guess the battery must be ordered with those styles...

I used their "live chat" function which is neither chat nor live, just email to ask:

"Is it too late to ask for conversion ends or motorcycle post? Here is the information: UPS Tracking Number: xxxxxxx..."

Here is the response:

"Im afraid we don’t have conversion ends for posts

You might want to try a local shop for that

Michael Carrion

Sales Manager

O. 866-552-7032 x 101"

Back