corbin seat

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't believe it's higher, but the seat pan feels a bit wider to me.

It is not higher but it's much wider and FEELS higher. Your legs will be pushed out and away quite a bit compared to stock. It's got more seating room without the flip section and many say they feel much harder. I do have some good used ones around here if you were interested. We've also reshaped and recovered them to narrow the thigh area and replace the hard foam.

Lower back is shot , all fused together , and a old prostate ,softer foam sounds good,plus I use a airhawk pad, send me some info ,thanks

The Corbin is about as soft as concrete, it's wide and eff and heavy as eff too. IMHO, the Corbin is built for someone with the "soft" already built in. I replaced it with a Maxgasser cut for my weight and stature and I would not likely part with it for twice what I paid.

Check your local upholstery shops for a bike seat wizard (not just a guy willing to give it a shot). Local BMW and HD dealerships may already know if/who that would be. Seans a straight up guy, if he says he can find a seat to work for you I would sure consider that a good option. I've been very happy with my purchases from Sean.

Latest posts

Back