Cortech Super 2.0 Tail Bag

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax1968

Reaction score
Hello, just finished installing the Cortech Super 2.0 Tail Bag and I love how it looks! I did not like using the straps outside the bike so I remove them from the protective sleeves and attached them under the seat using ties underneath the seat metal frame, Much better look and I can still easily remove the bag if needed :punk:

Cheers,

Marcelo

Last edited:
:thumbs up::thumbs up:

I like that bag, and would have had one IF I could have gotten my AUX fuel tank to fit in it. If I get tired of the big, ugly bag I ended up with, I plan on going with the Cortech and order a custom sized smaller AUX tank the next time around.

I was looking at your pictures and saw the bag with the tank. What happened to that one? Man I like your bikes! :biglaugh:

:thumbs up::thumbs up:

I like that bag, and would have had one IF I could have gotten my AUX fuel tank to fit in it. If I get tired of the big, ugly bag I ended up with, I plan on going with the Cortech and order a custom sized smaller AUX tank the next time around.

Now....the most critical question of all....will it hold a half gallon of ice cream comfortably? The measurements aren't shown with the bag.

Where do you find a full half gallon of ice cream nowadays? Everything around here has been downsized to where you are paying for a quart, but only getting .881 of a pint. lol

Where do you find a full half gallon of ice cream nowadays? Everything around here has been downsized to where you are paying for a quart, but only getting .881 of a pint. lol
Lol.....it's the government looking out for you and your health.

A local ice cream chain, Stewarts, still has them....damn good stuff too!

Lol.....it's the government looking out for you and your health.

Yeah....ain't we lucky! :rofl_200:

a faux gallon of ice cream bladder containing high test guel in the 2.0 bag...now thats trick

Back