Cosby's unique new defense

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannymax

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reportedly Cosby's eyesight has deteriorated to the point that he can no longer identify his accusers. Does this mean the case has to be thrown out cuz he is unable to 'confront his accusers'?

Without a doubt Cosby's best acting....ever!

Reportedly Cosby's eyesight has deteriorated to the point that he can no longer identify his accusers. Does this mean the case has to be thrown out cuz he is unable to 'confront his accusers'?

Without a doubt Cosby's best acting....ever!

Well, if a shrunken glove got O.J. off. Why not? lol

It would set a dangerous legal precedent, but it wouldnt surprise me if a stunt like that worked. It reminds me of the woman that killed her husband in a menstrual rage and successfully used it as a temp insanity defense.

Perhaps we could send Cosby to court roofied to make it fair.

It would set a dangerous legal precedent, but it wouldnt surprise me if a stunt like that worked. It reminds me of the woman that killed her husband in a menstrual rage and successfully used it as a temp insanity defense.

Perhaps we could send Cosby to court roofied to make it fair.

I think there's plenty of precedent to be found in a 'Ridiculous but Successful Defenses' search....if there is such a thing. :biglaugh:

BS defense. Cosby needs to have his blind ass put away for the rest of his miserable life.

I hope the prison guards re-arange his cell every day when he is at chow.

Back