Couple of new treats for my baby

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mckzx9

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Installed the Fatmax belly pan , chromed scoops, dyna 3000, and a muscle seat. I think I'm Done for a few weeks then gonna find something else to add.
I really like the chrome scoops so I'm gonna get a bunch of things chromed after the riding season is over.
The weather is starting to get better now also. Perfect timing

Just need to get my koso RX2N Vmax edition speedo installed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 131
Installed the Fatmax belly pan , chromed scoops, dyna 3000, and a muscle seat. I think I'm Done for a few weeks then gonna find something else to add.
I really like the chrome scoops so I'm gonna get a bunch of things chromed after the riding season is over.
The weather is starting to get better now also. Perfect timing

Just need to get my koso RX2N Vmax edition speedo installed.

Me too I'm gonna chrome them ;)

Looking good mate. Gives me an idea of what mine will look like when I put it back together!

Frame braces just don't do it for me though.

Have you rode a nike with them on. It stiffens up the bike. With the fork brace progressive springs front and rear, carrezzera rims, braced swing arm, and frame braces it feels just like my R1 tooking corners.

Looking great Bro. Can't wait to see it and take some pics. I'm a few days away from being rode worthy. Then we can tear it up.
Steve-o

Looking forward to it Steve O. I believe I am off Monday and it's suppose to be 80 degrees out. If your ready let me know ill swing up to the cape or we can ride around here. What ever you want.

Latest posts

Back