Covid problem solved

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DISCLAMER: I am not responsible for any divorces, following this thread. :)

60% of marriages in the US end in divorce. 80% of those divorces are initiated by women. Alimony is granted to women 85% of the time with child custody going to women as high as 90% of the time. Courts legally extort a mans possessions and earnings to these women through legalized theft. These statistics were accurate as of 2019.

While older generations may benefit, the younger generations see no benefit to marriage now. Its a system rigged to reward the woman regardless. Even pre-nups are getting thrown out more and more. So thats not even a viable tool of protection now. And dont get me wrong....I dont hate women. Quite the opposite. But I will not let them have a contract written up by the government entitling them to my finances or possessions.

If you dont think this is true, marriage rates are at their lowest levels ever with less than 2 million per year. This is lower than the marriage rate of the Great Depression. The birth rate is also falling indicating reluctance of men to father children. Men are slowly waking up to the racket that marriage is. Its one sided and its not sided to men.

And the rabbit hole of what single women do to children is massive, its not relevant to this topic. So I will leave that be. You are right, to each his own. But for me, in this time right now....I see no benefit to me as a man with what I have worked for all my life to risk it all for a woman, who at a whim can clean me out for whatever emotional reason she deems fit. My peace of mind is worth so much more than that. Yes....I am selfish. I answer to no one and what is mine is mine.

And yes, I know there are exceptions to the rule. Those exceptions only prove the rule though.

Easy way to avoid divorce....dont get married. I have followed this advice all my life. No woman will ever have control of my happiness, peace of mind, freedom, possessions and/or finances.
You are smart! I was married 4 times, I am getting smarter, but it is very slow process... ;)

Still not married, but I have a good woman. I had to try out a few dozen, before I found her...

Last edited:
Easy way to avoid divorce....dont get married. I have followed this advice all my life. No woman will ever have control of my happiness, peace of mind, freedom, possessions and/or finances.

That's what I thought too...then at 46 decided that had to try at least ONCE...that lasted 4 years and a ton of money wasted and yes I did get married again been so for 12 years now and this one looks like it will last. Odds of picking the "right one" out of the gate are high IMO

60% of marriages in the US end in divorce. 80% of those divorces are initiated by women. Alimony is granted to women 85% of the time with child custody going to women as high as 90% of the time. Courts legally extort a mans possessions and earnings to these women through legalized theft. These statistics were accurate as of 2019.

While older generations may benefit, the younger generations see no benefit to marriage now. Its a system rigged to reward the woman regardless. Even pre-nups are getting thrown out more and more. So thats not even a viable tool of protection now. And dont get me wrong....I dont hate women. Quite the opposite. But I will not let them have a contract written up by the government entitling them to my finances or possessions.

If you dont think this is true, marriage rates are at their lowest levels ever with less than 2 million per year. This is lower than the marriage rate of the Great Depression. The birth rate is also falling indicating reluctance of men to father children. Men are slowly waking up to the racket that marriage is. Its one sided and its not sided to men.

And the rabbit hole of what single women do to children is massive, its not relevant to this topic. So I will leave that be. You are right, to each his own. But for me, in this time right now....I see no benefit to me as a man with what I have worked for all my life to risk it all for a woman, who at a whim can clean me out for whatever emotional reason she deems fit. My peace of mind is worth so much more than that. Yes....I am selfish. I answer to no one and what is mine is mine.

And yes, I know there are exceptions to the rule. Those exceptions only prove the rule though.
You are not selfish, entitled, or wrong by any means. You've taken measures to gain better control over your life and are SMART.
Guys are not taught this in school and the gov't doesn't want them taught this either. The gov't does not want to take care of women not willing to work and provide for themselves, hence the alimony scam.

Smart man. Stong man. Don't take anyone putting your down for your decision to live your best life. And to keep what you earn and deserve.

My brother married a bar gal. He drove a tractor trailer long distance and lived in our 1960 built $20,000 home. Bought her a Sportster and a Big Twin for himself. He's on the road weeks at a time. Two years later she files for divorce, has the house revalued at $300K. Her lawyer says she gets half the current value of the house, half his stuff and the Sportster. He has to remortgage the house and pay her off. A year later she wants to get back together...

Not me! aint married but I will NEVER be able to live without a woman.
My problem is and always has been I cant have just one.
However I will concede that they, each one of em has or has had complete control of me, my happiness and sometime or other my freedom.
Oh yea, Id like to think Im in control, but they all have the one thing I cant do without and they know it.
We have come to sort of a silent truce, where its known and agreed upon that I am whipped, punked, and bitched but will never be alone and will always have a-plenty-o-p#^^y!

I think it was Cat Stevens that said, in lieu of marriage, "I'm going to find a woman I don't like and buy her a house" Today I have a mistress, born in 1989, seldom complains, and always makes me feel good when I get on her.

I think it was Cat Stevens that said, in lieu of marriage, "I'm going to find a woman I don't like and buy her a house" Today I have a mistress, born in 1989, seldom complains, and always makes me feel good when I get on her.
Is it like "riding Vmax" good or better? :) Which ride is better?

Is it like "riding Vmax" good or better? :) Which ride is better?
Must be the VMax as I can enjoyably stay on one for more than an hour, don’t require alcohol during it, and have little desire to dissapear with my mates right after.

Anyway all of the above points to a well deserved one month male only group vacation.

👿

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back