Cracker Boys Outdoors Anniversary in Pinellas County Florida

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpecOps13

Reaction score
Didn't know where else this could go. Moderators, feel free to move the thread if I'm wrong...

Of interest to anyone who might be in the area on the dates of this Event.:clapping:

The people here are Awesome. I do Testing , Evaluation and Reviews of Rimfire and Pistol Caliber AR's / M16's for a number of manufacturers at AR15.com, I shoot other AR's, Rifles, Pistols and some Shotgun. This has been the first place I check for all my needs, Specific Ammo, Accessories or Firearms of all types. Unbelievable selection in one place. If it's not in stock, it will be in a heartbeat. This has become a big event here: Like a Gun Show but free admission and food..Located on the southwest corner of 45th St. and 62nd Ave. in Pinellas Park. See the Link below the flier for a map.

Dave S / SpecOps-13 in Florida

CBEvent.jpg

http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Cracker.Boys.Outdoors.Inc.727-520-7799/map?novum=1

Sounds nice Grumpy but I am pre engaged to a swap meet that Saturday. Some gator bites and a beer and guns does sound good though!

This is coming up this weekend. Just a reminder to anyone in the area....:band::gun shoot::band:

Back