Craig's list ads

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88vmx12

Reaction score
Is it just me or are people way out of line on their asking price these days? I can't or cannot figure out how to post links from my iPad. Anyways if you have time look at the 89 Vmax listed in the "twin falls Idaho" Craig's list.... I actually looked at this bike in person about 4 years ago I was very interested in the speedo cover that it had. I have never seen one like it before. Anyways i would never give the money he is asking for it. On another note the 86' very clean the guy wants $3,200 for it.

G

IDK , I'm going to look at an 88 for 1k tomorrow, been sitting 10 years, guy said he had an 1100 Vmax too. I can't wait, trying to decide if I bring my gen II or the truck to look at it .

I was gonna wait until I picked it up but what the hell. , here's one I took as is where is. I'm sposed to pick it up tomorrow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 53
Is it just me or are people way out of line on their asking price these days? I can't or cannot figure out how to post links from my iPad. Anyways if you have time look at the 89 Vmax listed in the "twin falls Idaho" Craig's list.... I actually looked at this bike in person about 4 years ago I was very interested in the speedo cover that it had. I have never seen one like it before. Anyways i would never give the money he is asking for it. On another note the 86' very clean the guy wants $3,200 for it.

G

G, are you talking about my chaps I posted today? lol
They are ass-less so I had to charge a premium...

How many vmaxes do you need Rick leave some for the rest of us.:rofl_200:

That's only the third complete max:confused2: two 89's and a 2010 .the 85 is mostly there but needs ALOT to restore , and 86's are in parts .:biglaugh:

Attachments

• photo 2 (7).jpg
    photo 2 (7).jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 18
  • photo 1 (12).jpg
    photo 1 (12).jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 17
  • photo 4 (1).jpg
    photo 4 (1).jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 17
G, are you talking about my chaps I posted today? lol
They are ass-less so I had to charge a premium...

LOL....anytime the term Ass-less chaps makes it into a post.....the post has suddenly gone down hill.....

G
This one? I didn't see a '89 listed? http://twinfalls.craigslist.org/mcy/4568984272.html
I think I found it: http://twinfalls.craigslist.org/mcy/4593936236.html

Latest posts

Back