• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Craigslist ad

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the ad:

condition: good
make / manufacturer: Yamaha
model name / number: V Max

Parted out 1993 V Max It did not have a motor so I don't know what size the bike was. I have the front Tree with tire and brake calipers, fender and brake lines. Tire size is 110/90-18 M/C 61V Dunlop Qualifier

Also have the rear end with Disc brake and has calipers with shaft still in it. Tire is 150/90-15 MC 74C Dunlop Qualifier

Also have the seat it is in great shape no holes or rips. Sell all for 600.00 or trade for older bike parts or ?? Cruiser type parts only. or make offer. I do have the frame with good fuel tank. it is straight and in good shape if anyone is interested Make offer. I don't know what all these parts fit so don't ask do your home work.

Call or Text James @ 918-373-0one20
00p0p_iwad6lDPeLh_600x450.jpg

A good bunch of parts there.

I just text the guy and asked if he would sell just the rotors and he won't. He wants $300 just for the front end.

That doesn't seem bad but I'm in SoCal and don't want to even try to get that shipped!

Latest posts

Back