Craigslist fazer, cheap?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's funny how Yamaha uses the same names across their product line. They use V-Max several places including outboards!! :biglaugh:

Whenever I look at the descriptions in the snowbelt CL listings, & see one of the Yamaha model names at a ridiculous price, I know it's a snowmobile. A lot of people mis-post snowmobiles as motorcycles, and then you see the picture-letdown!

Smart marketing to brand their powersports products the same.

Yep! Now, if someone does want a Fazer we have one here we're going to sell. It's got some upgrades but also needs some TLC. it won't be that cheap either lol!

Sean

Awww crap! My bad lol, I was at work and scanned CL and thought wow, that's a good deal lol. Damn it! :rofl_200: I see all kinds of Vmax sleds but rarely Fazer sleds.

It's a typo, the snowmobile was a "phazer" while the bike was a "fazer".

There was also a Vmax snowmobile (and Vmax outboards).

The 80's phazer sleds were sweet. 485cc liquids, really fast for their day. They also run forever, buddy has one. Back in the late 80's Yamaha was the one to beat in the snowmobile market. Today they're more of a niche for people that have to have a four stroke, far and away last place of the major brands.

Latest posts

Back