Crossing fingers for carrezzera's !!!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mckzx9

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Selling my wife's 2008 Suzuki boulevard 800cc. Got a call tonight someone is coming to look at it tomorrow am. If it sells I am using the money for a new set of rims from Sean. I don't think I'm gonna be able to sleep tonight lol.
My wife is letting me use the proceeds from the sale to feed the monkey. So far I'm getting the rims and progressive fork springs from Sean. Then I think a set of
Fatmax hard bags.
Sean hopefully I will be calling you tomorrow am. Remember I want a set of black ones :eusa_dance:

Please wish me luck. Her bike is flawless. Mint condition shouldn't be a problem.

Selling my wife's 2008 Suzuki boulevard 800cc. Got a call tonight someone is coming to look at it tomorrow am. If it sells I am using the money for a new set of rims from Sean. I don't think I'm gonna be able to sleep tonight lol.
My wife is letting me use the proceeds from the sale to feed the monkey. So far I'm getting the rims and progressive fork springs from Sean. Then I think a set of
Fatmax hard bags.
Sean hopefully I will be calling you tomorrow am. Remember I want a set of black ones :eusa_dance:

Please wish me luck. Her bike is flawless. Mint condition shouldn't be a problem.
Good luck with the sale Bro. That bike is a gem and should go tomorrow. Let me know when the springs are here. Call ya soon.
Steve-o

Thanks guys. It like Christmas Eve. It will be a long winter watching those new rims on my bike. Gonna have to suit up in 30 degree weather just to break them in. I know your down for riding Steve O.
Ill let you know ow I make out tomorrow.

Oh who cares about them......LOL sorry already got some that the color is no longer if I remember correctly. They are a kick ass wheel too you will enjoy them..... I say spend your money and buy 3 ZL 900 eliminators instead

G

Well I sold the bike. :clapping: I had to drive it to Uxbridge Ma about an hour from my house but its gone. Now I have to call Sean to order the rims. I'm psyched cant wait to get them.:punk: Sean I will be calling you tomorrow after my sons football game. Say around 12:30 eastern time. Is that ok? Not sure if your working on Veterans Day or not.

Well, Mark you have made a great choice in the Carrozzeria's! Sean will be soon sending you some kick a$$ wheels so I will post up photos of some black Carrozzeria's which just so happen to be on Redbone! So while you wait anxiously for your wheels check out mine!!!
008.jpg IMG_1651.jpg IMG_1652.jpg IMG_1660.jpg
IMG_1743.jpg IMG_1777.jpg IMG_1781.jpg

Shoot me an email at some point. My signal is complete shit during the first part of the day (till about 3:00 CST). But, I have good email access and generally reply pretty quickly. [email protected]

Well, Mark you have made a great choice in the Carrozzeria's! Sean will be soon sending you some kick a$$ wheels so I will post up photos of some black Carrozzeria's which just so happen to be on Redbone! So while you wait anxiously for your wheels check out mine!!!
View attachment 32546 View attachment 32547 View attachment 32549 View attachment 32550
View attachment 32551 View attachment 32552 View attachment 32548

I think I just got a chubby lol. Those look badass. Nice bike my friend

Lucky Dog! You must have a great wife, to let you sell her bike and use that money for your bike.

Lucky Dog! You must have a great wife, to let you sell her bike and use that money for your bike.

Actually she is the best!!! But it's looking like its gonna cost me more than I got for her bike. I hope she is still understanding lmao. I wanted to put a 200 on the new rims but I guess I need it to be notched and braced :bang head:

Stay tunes lol

Mark, I know what you can get to keep her happy too :biglaugh:

could always do a 180 rear for now then next tire change have the swingarm ready.

anything over 180 requires the pumpkin to be dropped to do the tire anyways.

shinko "stealth" comes in a 180 18" rear ($114).
verge comes in a 200 18" rear (~$140).

or even marathons:

130 front radial - $145
180 rear - $211
200 rear - $229

other options too.

Back