• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Max 4 sale Very Trick..Check It Out

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, far on ebay...

37 watchers
4 bids up to $1,100
and all in less than 18 hours of posting the auction.

hi jac or TT.
congradulations! :)
hope you get what you want for it. AND WHATEVER IT IS, IT WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH, FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK, SWEAT, TEARS!!!
if you ever get the fever,
jump in your vehicle whatever that might be?
just hope it isn't a minivan.lol
escalade maybe. WHATEVER IT MUST BE 340+ HP that just might help.
and
drive south.
you can ride ANY OF mine ANYTIME! hold on and hang on. it might look a little familar. spider web hwy pegs.
it's only a phone call and short ride away.
always a open invitation.
regards,
russmadmax1

Not sure why this post came up in my classifieds. It was eerie reading the post as it sounded like my bike the more I read. Suddenly it dawned on me, I own that bike ! I just moved recently and came across the documentation with every EBay purchase, every part, labor, powdercoating expense made. Toe tag would probably shit if he knew I still have it. Some of the parts were a little over the top for me like the leather covered faux tank but, it remains just about the same. Maybe I should start parting it out !
$4,500 was the purchase price back in 07.

I figured out how this post appeared. It was auto populated related to my sale ad because the word “Custom” was tagged.
Just coincidence I saw it under my feed. Weird.
I did the same thing - then noticed the 2007 date. Just curious - did the OP have any pics that were uploaded? Like to see what it looks like.

Patmax is missing in action after Hurricane Ian. Hopefully he wasn't harmed and his home is OK. He's the one to post the pics.

A pic is worth a thousand words.......
Shingles mostly gone, skylights removed, pool cage collapsed and took out bay window overlooking pool, most soffit and metal trim gone, trees down but my two live Oaks look great. Ceilings collapsing from water intrusion.
dog and I are fine. Working FEMA Relief work now. Many agencies throughout the state and Country have sent mutual aid. just under two weeks no power or water. Got a shower in a FEMA trailer on day 6. Day 8 I got a load of laundry done ! power companies from everywhere simple erect everything new and leave all the damaged infrastructure where it lay for future collection. Debris and trash is unbelievable.

Attachments

• 3734CC5C-3464-486D-80B2-0A1472F32D0C.png
    3734CC5C-3464-486D-80B2-0A1472F32D0C.png
    11.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Being alive and unhurt is #1. The house is a mess. Supply shortages means everyone will get tar paper roof coverings for months before the shingles show up. I'd remove the ceilings to prevent them falling on you. The HFT drywall ceiling jacks do a good job. Is the municipal water on yet? Is it drinkable? I saw there were boil water notices, if it was on.

Being alive and unhurt is #1. The house is a mess. Supply shortages means everyone will get tar paper roof coverings for months before the shingles show up. I'd remove the ceilings to prevent them falling on you. The HFT drywall ceiling jacks do a good job. Is the municipal water on yet? Is it drinkable? I saw there were boil water notices, if it was on.
Water and power on four days ago with pockets and island communities waiting. Land bridges were scrubbed away so DeSantis sending Army Corp in. 200,000 + people and all hospitals closed was bad and idiots still can’t figure a broken traffic signal is an all way stop. Being in Government, I can say two years until
it get fully cleaned up
snd maybe four to be rebuilt. There is a lot of money in this area though so that helps.

My comments on roofing supply issues and tar paper serving as the months-long waterproof layer until shingles and tile supplies caught up are based upon what I saw here on the southeast FL side, after Andrew. Back then, to treat the tarpaper for continued waterproof quality, roofers used a roll/spray-on liquid to restore the tarpaper's water-shedding. I recall in plans examining the tarpaper was rated at 30 days' exposure before being shingled or re-treated, but as I haven't done that work in years, I haven't kept up with the latest products and their specifications. I think the stick-down membrane is a popular waterproof layer now. Looking at the supplier's data sheets should show how long it can be left exposed before the shingles or tile are installed.

Here in Miami-Dade County, they requisitioned the use of an island in Biscayne Bay that was on the causeway between Key Biscayne (where Richard Nixon stayed at his banker friend's 'Southern White House,' as it was called) and the City of Miami. That's where all the junk, trash, and debris was taken, on an emergency basis. It changed the elevation of the island, greatly. They sorted through the material removing what could be recycled, and the material which couldn't was removed to various landfills. Then they bulldozed the island. I used to ride my ATB there, and some dirt motorcycles would sneak in there, but the rangers would chase them off. They didn't bother with the bicyclists. I recall access to the island was restricted for years, and once it re-opened (Miami Marine Stadium was there, where they held powerboat races, I saw the Rolls-Royce Merlin powered Miss Budweiser from the Tampa Budweiser distributor win there, before the helicopter turbines took over) everywhere I used to ride trails and up-and-down contours, was all-gone.

I assume the building regulations for the barrier islands' development will undergo serious revision, like happened in the FL Keys, requiring stilt houses, no living quarters on the ground floor, and probably something like 12 to 14 foot finished floor elevation for the first habitable floor.

My friend from Tampa who moved to Miami-Dade County FL to work his roofing company after Hurricane Andrew, said that despite FL not being an 'open-carry' state, many people openly carried firearms. There was an evening curfew, and it was more like the American West from 150 years ago. Getting the power back on should help to calm things down.

My fire/rescue co-worker who bought a flooded house and remodeled it, carried a full set of replacement wheels/tires chained in the back of his pickup truck, because he was constantly getting flats due to all the nails and screws and other puncture hazards he would have, almost daily.

Stay safe Pat. Protect yourself from stupid supervisors who request you to do something hazardous beyond the scope of your duties. "I'm not sure how to do that, show me how." Then stand back. 'Way-back.

1665854365074.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back