Custom Shift light mount bracket

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizedcreationz

Reaction score
Here is my latest project for my bike.

20121006_154811.jpg

vmaxshiftlightmount2012.jpg

I have a few small changes I want to make and I ll zip out another finished one

This is going to mount on the right hand side next to the headlight mounting infront of the speedo housing.

Todd

Nice michigan hooligan look Tood.

I somehow see myself getting impaled on that lol.

But looks great.

I was thinking the same thing, I'd figure out a way to make myself bleed off of that one!!! LOL Looks good though Todd!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Looks Great !!!
How about posting up some Pics when you get it installed. :D

Looks great . Function wise , see coprunner . I have been " over the bars " more than once . Wouldn't want to have to think about that puppy while in the air . :rofl_200:

Looks Really Good Mounted and since I've never Flown over my Bars, it wouldn't worry me. :rofl_200:

I like that alot! I'd like to have something like that in kind of a flame design but I'd like to have a gear indicator mounted either with it or on another bracket on the other side of the speedo that's one thing I really wish I had on my bike. But good job Todd, very nice!

I applaud the creativity and execution. Give me a plain old round as light and small as possible. Never mind my Koso has a built shift lift.
Does this guy have some talent or what ?! Jealous....

Back