Custom Vmaxes to drool over

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That last one..... bit crazy. Those scoops must be knocking 5 mph off the top end acting like parachutes :)

Vinnie

I agree, some of those are totally ridiculous
On the other hand, the massive rear, and front tires, may be eye candy, (as long as the road is straight),
but be sure you won't see any of those bikes at Deal's Gap, or any other road with tight curves..
I had the chance of riding one of those beautiful monsters, and let me say, turning is NOT one of their strongest points.

Many look like more money than brains. Ruined nice bikes
[/QUOTE

Well, I wouldn't go as far as saying "Ruined nice Bikes", because if that was the case, Roland Sands, Nazareth, Tuning Formula, and even Exactrep, have been ruining nice bikes for years !!

When I finished sandblasting and painting the frame and engine of my bike (it was a basket case) I decided I didn't want to go back to the stock look.
Many Vmax owners told me I was going to ruin the bike.
I was the first person to install the Cybermax headlight on a Vmax in USA
Henry Doyle asked me what I thought of it, (when it was made out of fiberglass and was to be named The Shark), I told Henry, in America we like to polish or chrome things on our bikes, so he said he was going to try to cast one in aluminum, but it was going to be very difficult. (My Cybermax was the number 3 casted)
After I showed up at the VMOA banquet at Daytona Bike week, everybody wanted one.
Henry sold thousands of Cybermaxes all over the world.
I took off the Cybermax from my bike, after seeing a few Harleys with them.

Amen! Well said, so where ya been, what took you so long to join, welcome aboard and damn nice bike too.

Sorry it took so long to reply but, I'm not on the Internet lately, the way I used to do.
After I left the VMOA, kinda lost interest on the whole Vmax scene, too many people were taking advantage of the members of the Association
that Clint, Don, and I founded, and I couldn't bring myself to be part of it.
After I retired, I got a job at a Shooting Range/Gun Shop, (which was my second passion), worked there for a few years, trained people, and did my thing.

Once in a while I get together with some of the Vmax owners in my area, and some from PA, but I don't attend any rallies (if is any left) where the VMOA is involved, in fact, I don't even know if the VMOA still exists (and I don't care either)
I enjoy going for long rides with my son, (he rides a Triumph Street Triple) and we have fun, meeting new people and enjoying the scenery.

Life is good

Latest posts

Back