Cut me off will you... I ll grind your F' mirror off!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One out of twenty people in FL are legal concealed carry license holders. The biker should have been looking down the road to see the stationary truck on the right which would cause the car to move left.

Sit beside me in stalled traffic and start damaging my vehicle, for any reason, and you will most likely be run over completely before all is said and done.

I ll just sit bacK video it and all the cops.... that's what insurance is for. Now if they physically threaten me..... I am in that percentage of cpl holders.....

All that Ive done when things like that have happened to me....is that I pull up along side, and wave hi. I cant say that I used all of my fingers...:th_flipthebird:

Fire-medic;39570 The biker should have been looking down the road to see the stationary truck on the right which would cause the car to move left.[/QUOTE said:
Yup. Also looks like he was following too close to the car as well.
And carrying a grinder while riding? Something tells me this guy has done this before, and was just looking for any excuse to do it again. No doubt he couldn't wait to get home to post it to YouTube, and show all his friends. The Internet and Gopro have made it so easy to get that "15 minutes of fame".
He will eventually piss off the wrong person, and pay dearly. If this hasn't happened already.
Cheers!

Agree with Firemedic biker should have seen it coming and slowed down . Biker was an asshole maybe the cager was on important phone call that distracted him from using his turn signal .

On bikes the go pro makes things seem closer than they've rrally are.... so it might look like he was closer than he was. He should have been driving more defensive anyways. And to be honest he was alive and should have let it go at that.

Yup. Also looks like he was following too close to the car as well.
And carrying a grinder while riding? Something tells me this guy has done this before, and was just looking for any excuse to do it again. No doubt he couldn't wait to get home to post it to YouTube, and show all his friends. The Internet and Gopro have made it so easy to get that "15 minutes of fame".
He will eventually piss off the wrong person, and pay dearly. If this hasn't happened already.
Cheers!
Agreed.

Latest posts

Back