• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cycle One Off Spin on Oil Filter Adapter

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazy410

Reaction score
Brand new never put on just bought for $100 from cycle one off will take $75 plus shipping, call or text 207 624 one four three five.

All Maxes with a cartridge filter (not spin-on). From 85 to either 95 or 96. My 95 was a cartridge and my 97 was a spin-on. :biglaugh:

Brand new never put on just bought for $100 from cycle one off will take $75 plus shipping, call or text 207 624 one four three five.

Does it include the radiused engine brace to clear the filter?

Mine is an 93 .Will that fit?.I have a two brothers racing 4 into 1 exhaust that might cause some problems also.

Thats why fire- medic asked if it came with the newer style cross bar. To much on its own.

And when I checked the fiche about the cross-brace for the '97 & up models, it doesn't show the semi-circle crossbrace engine mount. Anyone know about that? Do they just use an obsolete pic of the straight piece, but the crossbrace/engine mount is actuallycurved for spin-on clearance?

It is definitely curved to clear the spin-on filter. The curved braces show up on eBay occasionally. I believe the adapter seller also has them available.

For both the parts (Mounting plate and curved crossbar) it is $190.00 on COO site. I have it on my '92 works great! I bought the part from COO and picked up a curved cross brace for $27 + shipping from Pinwall Cycle on Ebay, it took a while for one this cheap to come up though.

Latest posts

Back