Cycle One Off

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hold on bro, you can't just shut down cuz of this dude, man what he thinks this is McDonald's or something... Shit dude you can wait a little for your stuff. I make really nice stuff for houses, some customers can just go f*** themselves.. anyway, I need a fork brace for now.. :)

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. But I just can't pull it off anymore. I'm going to offer up the biz to someone I have in mind. I just want to make and design parts.

Tom

I did not cancel the order. I was told the wheel would not be finished, and I would get a refund instead. I paid for this 7 months ago.
I wrote this post so other people don't get caught out - I thought that was the point.
I don't think I'm being unreasonable - my funds are limited, I can't buy another wheel until I get my 1200 bucks back and I 've been waiting 7 months now.
Anyway, he has refunded half now, rest to follow next week.

I think he has a legitimate complaint. Do not sell something you cannot deliver.

Tom,

Don't just throw in the towel just over this person. You are a good person and you produce great products for our vmax's. Please re-consider your decision and dont go.....I can only hope you stay around. My latest dealing with you was awesome and I have always enjoyed talking with you.

The best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

If anyone else is interested in a refund instead of waiting for there parts let me know. I think I'm going to fill the jobs I have and call it day with the V- Max biz. Please email me if anyone wants to cancel there order as I will be shutting the site down. Thanks for the support for that last 12 years but I can't do it anymore I don't think.

Tom

It seems that I am being held responsible for single-handedly putting this guy
out of business.This is, in fact, my dastardly plan to destabilise the global
economy. I order parts from online vendors and then, in a display of breathtaking cruelty, I demand that I get either the parts I ordered or my money back.
I have tried this tactic with several other companies, but they have all foiled my
evil plan by promptly sending me excellent quality products.
Anyway, weather's nice today, think I'll go for a blast - oh, can't, got no back wheel.

I think it's been hit and miss with Tom. Hopefully whoever he decides to turn the reigns over too will get it up and running solid again.

Shit happens. I just think that one has always to be honest and straight forward. If one knows that is going to take long to manufactures should just tell the customer its going to take 2 months and not tell him it will take 15 days and hope to get it quick, especially when third parties are involved on the manufacturing process. I know what im saying as i did some parts already for some guys here and i was always clear that it could be a while till it was ready and no one ever complained about that, well as long as the rules are straight from the beginning. I understand this dudes frustration but i also know that sometimes its not possible to abide by the time limits we set in the beginning. If an item is not done when it should one can just ask the customer if he doesn't mind as things got complicated or should refund if requested to. What i did (not anymore as im getting lazy now) was to get a signal enough for buying the materials (non refundable as its for customized parts) and then when the part was complete i would get the remaining payment and ship. All of this cleared up before signal was sent and work began.

I am confused?? Cycle One-Off cam covers for the Gen 2 just was posted as a mod on the Star Vmax Forum??
rick

I have found someone to take over the day to day operations for me. They will be my voice on the forums and will be completely in charge of all orders and talking to the customers. He will give a more accurate lead time and stay in touch with the customer. I am going to just supply the parts for the site. We still have to work out a few details but I think he will be taking over really soon. I'm eliminating some big products that I just can't do fast enough like wheels and flat slides. I'm sending a package that contains the R1 rear caliper cad/cam to Sean M. so he can do those. Also right now it looks like Ill be shut down for a couple weeks around the end of April.

Regards

Tom

www.cycleoneoff.com

All,

I have been working with Tom at Cycle One Off to take on the job of running the sales and customer service side of Cycle One Off, and I am pleased to announce that we have come to an agreement. Both Tom, and myself believe that this will allow us to provide the same high quality parts and improve things from a customer service standpoint. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time and I will do my best to get you the answers. I will be posting up my COO contact information in the next week or so and in the interim you can contact me here via PM.

All,

I have been working with Tom at Cycle One Off to take on the job of running the sales and customer service side of Cycle One Off, and I am pleased to announce that we have come to an agreement. Both Tom, and myself believe that this will allow us to provide the same high quality parts and improve things from a customer service standpoint. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time and I will do my best to get you the answers. I will be posting up my COO contact information in the next week or so and in the interim you can contact me here via PM.
Nice, I'm glad we won't be losing COO.
Tom sells a lot nice parts that are hard (or even impossible) to find elsewhere.
I bought some rear shock tops last year and I love them. :D
http://www.vmaxforum.net/showpost.php?p=319137&postcount=60

Back