• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

D/W Holeshot cans forsale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

4gasem

Reaction score
These cans have about 800 miles on them and are in nearly new condtion. There is a very slight mark where the strap attaches to the can which is covered when mounted. Otherwise they are like new and I have polished them with the polish Dale sells to do the job.

I replaced with a different style Holeshot can and don't need these anymore.

They are the newer non-badged style and have the laser etching on the outlet side of them.

Would replace rashed cans flawlessly!:thumbs up:

See pics.

300.00 U.S. shipped to the lower 48. These are 600.00 new from Dale. Paypal accepted.

Thanks for looking,
Chris

Attachments

• VMAX #2.jpg
    VMAX #2.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 42
  • VMAX #04.jpg
    VMAX #04.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 43
  • VMAX #06.jpg
    VMAX #06.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Hey 4GasEm...

How do these sound, and can you keep the center stand?

Also, do you know if they kill HP like the Cobras???

Sorry for all the questions :punk:

Thanks
Neil

:cheers:

Hey 4GasEm...

How do these sound, and can you keep the center stand?

Also, do you know if they kill HP like the Cobras???

Sorry for all the questions :punk:

Thanks
Neil

:cheers:

Dales system sounds very good and you can keep the center stand. I have mine off but I can bolt it up temporarly for service work and such. Power is much better than the cobra's but I still think the Cobra's are the best looking on the Max... To bad they aren't that loud and actually cause a loss of power...:bang head:

FEI: I am selling ONLY the cans which fit onto the holeshot pipes... These aren't for stock pipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back