Dale walker 4 into 1

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure about the springs' locations, I'm guessing they're between the exhaust canister and a mid-pipe? Got pics and measurements of the loops between which the springs are-supposed to span? Then you could try to match some springs from another manufacturer if they're no-longer available from Dale Walker. Too-short would probably be better-than too-long, as you can come up with some-sort of an extension to make the found springs work, to save you from welding on loops to fit the longer springs you get. Plenty of dirtbikes use springs for their exhausts. Perhaps you can go to a shop where they do dirtbikes and have them dig-up something that works.

If that doesnt work, some NAPA locations have great bins full of hardware items and fasteners, some much greater than others. Same could be said for ACE Hardware. We have an ACE locally that has about every sort of fastener, spring or retainer imaginable. Maybe Morley has some laying around.

Thanks, spoke to Sean. I’m gonna just wire it together and order some after I measure it. I hate people in my garage. If that’s my biggest problem I guess I’m ok

Back