• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dale Walker Holeshot Gen 2 Exhaust For Sale SOLD!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Itgoes

Reaction score
This is a pretty rare exhaust system that you don't see come up for sale much. That's because they are no longer produced and they were very expensive when they came out.

Tim Nash says this is his favorite 4-2-2 ever made for the VMax. Very good power maker and the sound is awesome.

I purchased the exhaust from an owner that had "clear coated" the mufflers. That was a bad idea because they yellowed pretty badly. I put a lot of effort into chemically stripping them and then finishing them with scotch bright pads. They look a lot better.....not completely up to my standards but not bad. With some more effort they could look better, they could even be polished or painted black with header paint (would probably look good black). The cans are aluminum and the end caps are SS. Both cans have scarring on them from where they were clamped. This is typical for aluminum bodied cans and is not visible with the clamps in place. The bodies are 10" and the overall length is 15".

The pipes are mandrel bent and TIG welded SS. They will shine like chrome with some polishing.

The photos show show the cans with one of the clamps removed so you can see the scarring. The clamps are brand new. The only parts I do not have are the clamp brackets that attach from the clamp to the frame. I have some pieces I will include that I think will work, but I don't have the ability to test the fit because I'd have to take the exhaust off my bike. They could be very easily fabricated out of flat stock aluminum, I've done it myself on my other Gen 2.

As you can see in the dyno graph they make good power (torque is crazy good)

Check out the videos to hear the sound.

I'm asking $525 plus shipping. That's less than half what they were when new. Gurued Gear has a flash tune for this system.

If you have any question feel free to PM me.

Thanks,

Mark

IMG_20200616_204717.jpg IMG_20200616_210427.jpg IMG_20200616_210504.jpg
09_vmax21.jpg 09_vmax_stage1.jpg

Last edited:
Back