• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dale Walkers personal VMAX

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only way id pay that much is if it had a built motor and a bunch of worthwhile mods.

If it's worth that much to him he should just keep it.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

If you die after owning a car or a bike, and you happened to show a generation a way of acting (James Dean), or were the #1 box office star & raced it (Steve McQueen), your ownership may add to the item's value. Anyone else, no additional value. Maybe in the mind of a hopeful seller, but "the market says, 'no.'" Yes I know the remark about value was being made w/an ironic intent.

A recent episode of Pawn Stars brought up this very issue on a vehicle & the expert said, 'no value added except in very rare circumstances.'

It's not anything particularly special though it is exceptionally clean. He didn't break any records or have any magazine articles with it so just because he owned it doesn't add much if any value (at least to me).

Back