Damn! Guess I missed my chance

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MtnMax/Magniac

Reaction score
lol - Received this e-mail . . .

Los Angeles International Airport,
1 World Way, Los Angeles, CA 90045.
Phone (310) 272-9504

ATTENTION: Final Notice of Your Package

In view of your inability to receive your package reg #: GB8100AF
originally scheduled to be delivered to you by the agency Foreign
payment service New york. This package in a golden metal box

valued 5,316,000USD (Five Million, Three Hundred and Sixteen

thousand United states dollars) arrived at Los Angeles International Airport,1 World Way, Los Angeles, CA 90045, USA via British airways flight no. BA460. The agency Foriegn payment service New york staff came and applied for the release of this package for delivery to your address but has since not shown up. I am writing to you to inform you that the days of grace has expired and we shall begin to charge the storage fee of $10usd daily. Please call Mr Martin George to release this package and deliver it to you. His email is: [email protected]. Please call me on telephone number: 1 (310) 272-9504 terminal 6 ext. 35 cargo unit.

Note that this notice serves as our last recovery notice to you as
our department will be compeled to list your package as an
unclaimed and maybe forfeited.

Best regards,

Allen James
Terminal 6. ext.35

lol - Received this e-mail . . .

Los Angeles International Airport,
1 World Way, Los Angeles, CA 90045.
Phone (310) 272-9504

ATTENTION: Final Notice of Your Package

In view of your inability to receive your package reg #: GB8100AF
originally scheduled to be delivered to you by the agency Foreign
payment service New york. This package in a golden metal box

valued 5,316,000USD (Five Million, Three Hundred and Sixteen

thousand United states dollars) arrived at Los Angeles International Airport,1 World Way, Los Angeles, CA 90045, USA via British airways flight no. BA460. The agency Foriegn payment service New york staff came and applied for the release of this package for delivery to your address but has since not shown up. I am writing to you to inform you that the days of grace has expired and we shall begin to charge the storage fee of $10usd daily. Please call Mr Martin George to release this package and deliver it to you. His email is: [email protected]. Please call me on telephone number: 1 (310) 272-9504 terminal 6 ext. 35 cargo unit.

Note that this notice serves as our last recovery notice to you as
our department will be compeled to list your package as an
unclaimed and maybe forfeited.

Best regards,

Allen James
Terminal 6. ext.35
I wouldn't call that number on a bet. It may be a pay by the minute ripoff. Sooo many scamers on the internet. Sometimes they catch some poor uninformed person, like old people. They suck
Steve

Tell me again why we cant hunt down scammers and crooks and shoot em in the face?:confused2:... Bring back the old west!

Latest posts

Back