Damn New England weather

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forestdaledave

Reaction score
Every day the weatherman sez, "some sun with thunderstorms, rain heavy at times". I can't get a break. The days I stay home to do yard work the weather is fine. But get on my bike and off to one side of the sky is thunder clouds forming. We can't get a week of good weather all in a row.
Dave

no complaints around boston get out every night weather been good

went to the game on tues night sox lost 6-2. i was there for the day and was surprised at how few bikes i saw. maybe 10-12 and not one max. unfortunately i couldnt talk the ole lady into ridind her bike there so we took the car. too bad, it would have been an excellant ride. except the ride home lol. weather has been shit here in vt also-its decent about till i get home from work in the afternoon then we've had rain every day for what seems like a month now. gonna head out to rouses point in new york tomorrow to meet up with the guy i ride withs brother in law and a few of there friends who are leaving on a 10 day, 2000 mile ride! i did vermont to bristol tenn and back in 4 days for a nascar race and have enough brains to not be interested in this journey. plus theyre going thru canada the whole way and theyre in for a shock when they stop to fill up-between $1.25-$1.50 per liter!!

later odieoh24

Hope the weather clears up..i'm heading up to Wolfboro, NH tomorrow for a week. Unfortunately won't be bringing the bike this year. My suspension is screwed up after switching out fork bottoms. Have to work it out when I get back. If anyone is in that area let me know and maybe we can meet up

D

Back