Damn Weather

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KJShover

Proud Vmax lover
Reaction score
Global warming my ass :bang head:.

With the temps back in the teens and the snow ans ice, It's more like late fall out now, not early spring.

I'm thinking a conversion for the max is in order.

Attachments

• SnowTraxx.jpg
    SnowTraxx.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 23
  • snocycle2.jpg
    snocycle2.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 18
Global warming doesn't exist. The average global temperatures have been falling since 1998. Temps go up and down just as nature intended. Gore is wasting his time and money.

Global warming doesn't exist. The average global temperatures have been falling since 1998. Temps go up and down just as nature intended. Gore is wasting his time and money.

Okay... then Gore needs to get his ass up here with a propane torch and a snow shovel. :damn angry: I wanna go riding!

I new it was a mistake to put around the block a few times. Its going to make the wait that much longer.:icon_rolleyes:

Gore is a moron and so is Ted Turner; Earths been here a few billion years.

We would have to be pretty arrogant to think that a few measly hundred 1000 years of mans existence can screw it up..............

It's junk science.......

By the way....

It's clear Sunny and 87 degrees here in Houston.:eusa_dance:

By the way....

It's clear Sunny and 87 degrees here in Houston.:eusa_dance:

can ya send a little of that up here? 23deg and light snow.

I agree, junk science. Everything has a pulse. hearts, sign waves, temp patterns. Its just nature.

HEY wfcall , GIVE US YOUR ADDRESS, WERE ALL COMING DOWN TO STAY WITH YOU ! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Global warming my ass :bang head:.

With the temps back in the teens and the snow ans ice, It's more like late fall out now, not early spring.

I'm thinking a conversion for the max is in order.

God, tell me about it KJ.

It snowed all last night and this morning. Seems like it will never end.

God, tell me about it KJ.

It snowed all last night and this morning. Seems like it will never end.

Talk about a deflater.. it was in the 50's for a few days, things were melting.

Then poof, back to low 20's and upper teens with snow.

I made the last test vid in when it was in the low 20's and dropping fast. Now this crappy weather is supposed to be here for a while.

Alaska Max and I were supposed to go out and ride this weekend but oh well. we'll just drink some beer and play some music.

I shouldn't have went for that lil ride, cause now all I want to do is ride.

Ditto Here.

Last week it was 55 and I went and registered the Max. Then the day after the rain started. Day before yestreday the temperature plummeted and it snowed again (DAMMIT!). Right now it is 34F but clear.

Next week I am in Huntsville Alabama and it has been averaging 70. Maybe my friend will let me ride his "Old-Wing".

When I get back the weather here had damned better be straightened out! Otherwise I will have to piss and moan some more.

How long is your riding season in Alaska, KJ?

That was the one thing I didn't like about liviing where there are actual seasons, waiting out the winter for the spring activities. Now, I liked the winter too..and the activities that went along with it. But it is hard when you want to go outside and use motorized vehicles on public roads.

I feel for you man! Move to Louisiana and you can ride 24/7-365....if you don't mind an occassional wet ride.

Mike

SNOW????? I think I may have seen that once, but my Max never has.

Latest posts

Back