Damn you Old Man Winter!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmaxinID

Reaction score
This winter thing is seriously starting to eat my ass!!!

Attachments

• 100_0238.JPG
    100_0238.JPG
    296.5 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
clintard said:
just wondering, what is the thing in the plastic bag on the second shelf?

I'm pretty sure that's some sort of custom replacement for the reflector thingie that's mounted behind the passenger, seat above the fender and below the grap rail...LED lite maybe??.

Max01red said:
On the up side they all make very nice nick nacks.......lol

No kidding, I didn't think of that but that stuff looks a lot better than some of the crap that ends up on the shelves around our home.

If that's an led tailite maybe he should unwrap it and hook it up to a power supply.

Yah,I am very lucky to have my bike in a nice heated shop up on a new bike lift up at Rod's.pro chassie racing.I am going today to install my hmf exhaust.I have 3 more weeks waiting for my new cams to come.I have to finish the airshifter,and 2 stage limiter wiring.Got the 4 pot front calipers on and done the other night.I'll post a pic later.

Attachments

• front2.jpg
    front2.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 16
  • frony brake.jpg
    frony brake.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 22
  • SHAWNS BIKE 3.jpg
    SHAWNS BIKE 3.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
wfcall said:
Sweet, what are you waiting on? No garage?

I have a garage but no heat, and no electrical outlets in it. Concrete floors, brrrrr.

I need a big ole propane tank and a heater for it.

clintard said:
just wondering, what is the thing in the plastic bag on the second shelf?

It's from Custom Dynamics, it's a LED running/brake light conversion for the rear reflector.
I'm gonna remove that P.O.S. looking taillight and relocate my plate to a vertical mount off the axle,
shave the duck bill off the rear fender and repaint.............................

"insert daydream like trance here"

vmaxinID said:
It's from Custom Dynamics, it's a LED running/brake light conversion for the rear reflector.
I'm gonna remove that P.O.S. looking taillight and relocate my plate to a vertical mount off the axle,
shave the duck bill off the rear fender and repaint.............................

"insert daydream like trance here"
The LED conversion lights are nice. I bought mine off someone on EBay. I trimed my plate so it could still hang on the back and I light it with license plate bolts with built in LED lights.

Attachments

• light.jpg
    light.jpg
    560.4 KB · Views: 30
Here's what I did on mine.

Moved the plate, relocated the stock tail light and added a LED cat eye under the duck tail with custom mounts for the mini blinkers.

Attachments

• 100_2440.jpg
    100_2440.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 51
  • 100_2441.jpg
    100_2441.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 48
  • 100_2442.jpg
    100_2442.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 46
  • 100_2506.jpg
    100_2506.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 59
shawn kloker said:
Yah,I am very lucky to have my bike in a nice heated shop up on a new bike lift up at Rod's.pro chassie racing.I am going today to install my hmf exhaust.I have 3 more weeks waiting for my new cams to come.I have to finish the airshifter,and 2 stage limiter wiring.Got the 4 pot front calipers on and done the other night.I'll post a pic later.

Man, you're bike is gonna look badass if you keep this up!

Latest posts

Back