Dania Beach FL AMCA meet Jan 25, 2020-Sat., free admission

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
Located by I-95 and I-595, in southeast Florida. Vintage bike show, and the featured marque this year is Yamaha! They have a parts meet/autojumble which is usually pretty-decent. Everything from complete bikes, to parts, literature, tools, clothing, both new and used; and title services for that motorcycle w/o a title you found. They have food on premises, a rock band, and more. Run by an old friend of mine and her husband.

https://www.amcaeverglades.org/event-3590444

https://www.daniabeachvintagebikeshow.com/
Dania Motorcycle Show 2020.jpg

Nostalgia BMW left.jpg Nostalgia BMW right.jpg More pics. The BMW is made in Miami FL, & is based on their popular R9-T, the first one went to the BMW factory. You could buy two Ducati Panigale 1299 R Final Edition bikes for the asking price for one of these.

Flying Merkel left.jpg Flying Merkel right.jpg

Last edited:
Not from the show, just for fun, a pic of Pancho Villa, on an Indian, which was the brand he supposedly used to raid in the USA. General Pershing is supposed to have used H-D's to pursue him. Indian mcy-Pancho Villa.jpg
Kawasaki H1-R 3-cyl, 2-stroke racer, the bane of many a larger bike on the racetrack and the H1 street model, on the street. One of my first bikes.
AMCA 2020 H1R Kawasaki.jpg

Sportster bobber built in FL by a friend, sold to a CA collector for riding fire roads.
AMCA 2020 H-D bobber.jpg
H-D-branded flat tracker, many small businesses built flat track frames: Champion, Boyd & Stellings, Sonic Weld, and more. One of the most famous/notorious of the flat trackers was the Yamaha TZ750 4 cyl 2-stroke, which was for the mile tracks, and reputedly was such a handful, Kenny Roberts said, "they don't pay me enough to ride that!"

AMCA 2020 H-D flat tracker 2 stroke.jpg
Hodaka dirt bike, a popular racing choice, as they were fast for their displacement, and reliable. Many top racers had a Hodaka early in their careers.
AMCA 2020 Hodaka.jpg

Latest posts

Back