Dannyboy, just for you

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayhawk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you want to know how cool your bike looks or what it sounds like when it's revving out as you go zooming up the street? I will come to you house and ride your bike up and down the street in front of your house like so fast so you can see it and you can take pics if you want. I've got the whole little costume, helmet and shit and I even have a motorcycle license so it's all cool in case the cops come. I can pretend I am in a race with myself on your bike and then you will know how cool you look when you are whipping up your street past all the kids. I know how to ride almost any bike but I am not going to do this on anything where you have to shift the gears with your hand instead of your foot or a BMW cause those things fucking suck. I really don't want to ride anyone on the back when I do this for you so don't have any girls around. And your bike must be in good shape cause I don't wanna die out there. No mexican shit. Holla at me up if you need to see how cool you ride is.

Craigslist

Posting has since been removed....but just in case you didn't have any good video of your Max, danny...:punk:

Back