Dannymax carb rebuild!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crashmymax

Reaction score
For anyone that is tired of messing with there carbs and does not trust the local shop with there vmax carbs send them to Dan. He did an excellent job on my carburetors. Turn around was extremely fast. Communication was excellent!

I installed the carbs last night bike fired first try idled perfect and rode perfect this morning. First time I've rode it in years felt great to be riding again. Thanks to Dan bike is running perfectly again! Thank you.

One reason why I recommend that if it's beyond your own abilities to do them yourself, hand 'em to dannymax. Our bikes are a lot of fun with new rubber, a cleaned set of carbs, a new battery, a functioning charging system, and good brakes.

since this is a recent post, and I am lazy contact info for him? depending on how this weekend goes cleaning them myself they may get thrown in the mail or a dumpster

Danny can you e-mail me with contact/mailing address so I can mail these out and send money
my efforts suck

Hello. Are you still doing Vmax carb repairs. I have a 97 Vmax, tried doing them on my own and still have idling problems. Can you forward me your contact info and pricing. [email protected] is my email
thanks

Go to 'members' at the top of the page, click on 'Members,' dannymax is #2 after Sean Morley. Click on 'start a conversation,' write your request to him and include your email.

Well you already supplied that, here.

Danny just did a long overdue service on my carbs and I installed new boots & clamps top and botom. Got to test them today and yesterday a bit. After a quick sync, I dont think this bike has ever run better.....ever. Plus all shiny, totally clean carbs with lots of new parts and screws. Thanks Danny!!👍🍺

For those of you unwilling to investigate the mysteries of the Mikuni constant-velocity carburetors, and the knowledge you need to install parts correctly, and then to adjust everything, dannymax is your E-ticket to a VBoost adVenture.

I live down here in Texas, and sent Dannymax my carbs a couple of years ago for a rebuild, they'd sat up for a while because the owner did a little time...when they came back to me a short time later they were a thing of beauty. Thanks again Danny, still riding it every chance I get! V-Boost Rocks!!

Don't they still need to be synced ?

Danny sync's them, when he puts them on his test engine. Now that being said, that is on his test engine, and they are shipped thru the mail. I sync'd mine after I got my carbs back, but they were almost spot on.

Latest posts

Back