Daytona Beach Bike Week throwback-Boxenstopp's

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
I was looking at some pics on-file and saw these, from 2012, at Joe's place, Boxenstopp's, for all-things VMax. Joe died a few years-ago, during Bike Week, it was a place to hang-out, and find some guys to go riding-with. Marcus with his Horsepower Shootout Gen. 1 winner was a visitor.

Maybe you recognize yourself? Take a look.

Pic #1: this guy unfortunately took a low-speed spill departing the shop parking lot. Other than some road rash on the bike, he was OK. I think they're dealing w/a broken mirror here.

Pic #2: a nicely-accessorized early VMax

Pic #3: Joe's personal bike, very 1960's in the paint. The metalflake was thick and even. I like metalflake, it make me think of being too-poor to afford anything but a bicycle, but a fan of the wild 1960's customs, especially the road-racing and dragstrip jobs

Pics #4, 5: some bikes by joe for sale after another well-appointed VMax

Pic #6: we all need blowers!

Daytona Bike Week 2012 003.JPG Daytona Bike Week 2012 005.JPG Daytona Bike Week 2012 006.JPG Daytona Bike Week 2012 007.JPG Daytona Bike Week 2012 008.JPG Daytona Bike Week 2012 009.JPG

Nice.

I was there October if 2011. We had maybe a half dozen Gen 2s there all my buds from the StarVmax forum.

Joe was a good guy.

Here's some video:

Latest posts

Back