Daytona Bike Week, March 4th - 13th

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

82ndCowboy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
A few of us are getting together during Bike Week This year.

We'll be Camping at
Holiday Travel Park
Address: 2261 S Old Dixie Hwy, Bunnell, FL 32110

Come Join the Fun!

Years past, Boxenstopp sponsors a Sat. lunch ride, that would be Mar. 12. Someone might want to check and see if Joe is doing it once again.

And that's where Marcus shows-up w/his power monster. When we went to the Deland Airport for lunch, he wouldn't ride next to me because of my UFO 4/1 stocker, which I have since modded to a much-quieter Frankencanister.
http://vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=31804&highlight=frankencanister

Was headed north on 95 yesterday back to SC. Bruce Rothmeyer HD and surrounding area already had all of the usual suspects in the parking lot ready to setup shop. Would be nice to still have bikeweek in my back yard but probably wouldn't have the time to go even if that was the case. Hope you guys have fun!

We always meet at the Pirana Grill on Thursday of Bike Week, so let's try and make it happen! marcus and I'll be around all bike week with several more vmaxs so get ahold of us and we'll plan a ride or a get together. we're at holiday travel park. Ron

Bowenstopps is on for Saturday at noon.. I talked to Joe yesterday.. We're going to be at the Pirana Grill thursday at 5:30 or so. Today we're going to the flat track races at Volusia county raceway in Barbersville. We're camping at holiday travel park. Catch up with us if you can.

Ron

Anyone heading up there today from SE Fla?
I'm planning on leaving today around 2:00PM.
Departing WPB.

**EDIT** Only heading up for the day/night.

Leaving early tomorrow (Fri) A.M. Will be calling guys from the campground when we get into town. Will be attending the Fri. evening National Flattrack race at the Speedway west end.

This is where I was yesterday, went down & back to pick-up a Powermatic table saw. Plenty of bikes both ways, nearly all cruisers, I would say 80% were H-D's. Lotta out-of-state plates. Say what you want, the H-D riders do travel, though I'm sure many were trailered to FL. That doesn't matter, I wouldn't want to start out in a snowstorm, either!

There was a group of F-16's doing landings north of Key West, and I saw the 'Fat Albert' drug-runner interdiction radar balloon further North, by Summerland Key.

Here's a shot of the rusty tablesaw, what's that of-interest shining so-brightly behind my truck?

And for those of you with snow on the ground, it was 80*F in Key West yesterday.
ClickHandler.ashx

Some of the uninhibited talent, 'local' for a few days, before returning to Washtenaw Ave or wherever.

This one's for Redbone, and sweet dreams in The U.P.
ClickHandler.ashx

Attachments

• KW.jpg
    KW.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 12
  • rusty Powermatic 63.jpg
    rusty Powermatic 63.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 13
  • plane.02.jpg
    plane.02.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Leaving early tomorrow (Fri) A.M. Will be calling guys from the campground when we get into town. Will be attending the Fri. evening National Flattrack race at the Speedway west end.

This is where I was yesterday, went down & back to pick-up a Powermatic table saw. Plenty of bikes both ways, nearly all cruisers, I would say 80% were H-D's. Lotta out-of-state plates. Say what you want, the H-D riders do travel, though I'm sure many were trailered to FL. That doesn't matter, I wouldn't want to start out in a snowstorm, either!

There was a group of F-15's doing landings north of Key West, and I saw the 'Fat Albert' drug-runner interdiction radar balloon further North, by Summerland Key.

What happened? Did you roll your truck?

What happened? Did you roll your truck?

Sometimes the upload turns the pic even though I had the phone in the portrait (upright, not landscape orientation) mode, this was one of those times. The pic of the 'whatzit?' came out OK and I held the phone the same way. :confused2: (I'm lying, for that one I did hold the phone in the landscape orientation, but the upload didn't flip it. Who knows?)

Any guesses on the car make/model in the background?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back