Daytona Bike Week

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be leaving the 7th, and staying at the Holiday Travel Park. Free Dyno Runs at Wyotech. I will be there for the horse power shoot out and see if I can make it 4 years in a row. Will see if the new 1500 LR can do it, looking for 200+ hp.

I will be leaving the 7th, and staying at the Holiday Travel Park. Free Dyno Runs at Wyotech. I will be there for the horse power shoot out and see if I can make it 4 years in a row. Will see if the new 1500 LR can do it, looking for 200+ hp.

There's a guy on starvmax forum I believe is shooting for that title if its the same place .. Good luck and represent the Vmax with a win !!!:punk:

For those going to Daytona for Bike Week.
A few of us are staying at The Holiday Travel Park in Bunnell, just north of Daytona.
A few of us are getting together at Piranhas Bar & Grill on Thursday the 13th @ 7pm. And Joe is doing a Cook Out at Boxenstopp on Saturday the 15th @ noon.

Since I will be there Thursday I will try and meet up with you all at Piranhas. I'll be on a dark blue max, silver scoops/covers, marks 4:2, and an airhorn I can use to get your attention :punk:

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Since I will be there Thursday I will try and meet up with you all at Piranhas. I'll be on a dark blue max, silver scoops/covers, marks 4:2, and an airhorn I can use to get your attention :punk:

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Great! It'll be good to meet you.

Marcus, if that new engine throws nearly as much power as your last build, then you have it in the bag.....Be careful and good luck

Hope to see you up at Thunder this year too so I can checkout your new beast!!!

Is today the final day of Daytona week? I can't wait to see some pics and video posted here so I can see what i missed again this year....:jail:

Is today the final day of Daytona week? I can't wait to see some pics and video posted here so I can see what i missed again this year....:jail:
I'm going to try for this run next year, going to trailer down and camp with Cowboy and gang. I'm going to check on what my friends from Flint are gonna do to as I'd like to see them and the flat track racing.

Having too much fun twisting the throttle, ogling girls and bikes or so I am guessing.

I here ya. I remember i was at a vmax event and some girls poped there tops. Right in front of me and after it was over and i could think with the other head i said to myself wtf mike you had a chance to video that. Yep smart pone in hand. Im sorry for that guys and i will do a better job this year.

Todd needs to close out the right bar and get some good video for us. Todd just tell kris its not for you its for the forum.

Back